The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dropped an E-mail on Leland Conway @ 630 WLAP AM

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Vapers' started by RooksGambit, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RooksGambit

RooksGambit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Lexington has a very active talk radio scene (so does Louisville, for that matter), and I just dropped Leland Conway (630 WLAP's local show host) an email about e-cigs. Encouraged him to get back to me if this was a subject that would be good for the show, and told him I'd provide links for both what "their" side of the argument is and what "our" side of the argument is.

I don't know if I'll hear back from him, but it's worth a try. I would love to end up on a show debating someone in an official capacity, personally. ;)

I would encourage any and all of you to attempt to get ahold of your local political radio shows and see if any of them are interested in the story. We need to get the word out in as many ways as possible. Just a thought!

2. Nikhil

Nikhil Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    If you need a supplier to talk, I'm up for it! Great idea man.

3. RooksGambit

RooksGambit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Haven't heard back from the show yet, but the perspective of a small business owner/supplier could only be a good thing, IMO. I'll drop you a PM if I hear anything back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.