Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
that's it . . . .make me look bad, bug! I just wanted to top the $400 mark for january. Not!!!!

Somebody stop me!!!

:ohmy: Make you look bad???
Never!!! I smash anyone that would!!! ...:: Stomp, stomp, stomp
m0725.gif

that's my girl!

l.. O.. L..

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
The orders for the co-op are closed now. I am going through and posting totals in the spreadsheet this afternoon and evening(please remember I'm a mom with 4 young children).
Paypal payments can be sent as personal payment owed to
cute20_98@yahoo.com Please make sure you cover the fees associated with the personal payment. Also please add your ECF name to the message box so I can keep track just a bit easier
I got all the totals up in the spreadsheet. If everyone could do me a favor and double check their orders and the amount due,I would really,really appreciate it.

Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I'll send my payment in the morning too. hehe.. I was going to drop a few (picked some up in the classys) but I'm sure they'll go to use! I just need to figure out how to figure out the extra payments.

(tending a sick kid, and everything else, so I got a little side tracked this week!)

ok.. I think it's 60.12 ??

Last edited:

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
and just out of curiosity. I sent as personal payment owed and paid the fees. Does that keep the other person from having to pay fee or do they pay a fee when they transfer to their bank account? Does not matter this particular instance but would like to know for future reference. Paypal confuses me. I'm sure they get you at every turn.

Thanks for the co-op and work, it's appreciated. :)

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
If you send the payment,and the fees don't get paid by you,then I have to pay them, Which makes us short on the amont due. I think you may have paid the fees twice. You should check your paypal account and see how much it actually took out. It looks like paypal has changed again. I'm off to check that out,because I don't want anyone to over pay.
There hasn't been a fee to transfer funds before. And I won't have to do it this time either,since I will use my paypal debit card to pay for the order

and just out of curiosity. I sent as personal payment owed and paid the fees. Does that keep the other person from having to pay fee or do they pay a fee when they transfer to their bank account? Does not matter this particular instance but would like to know for future reference. Paypal confuses me. I'm sure they get you at every turn.

Thanks for the co-op and work, it's appreciated. :)

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
My payment will be done as soon as I post this .As far as shipping I have a small order so can this be sent 1st class in a envelope rather than the $4.95 priority boxes? If I understand you will be letting us know later how much to send you for shipping our orders to us? Thank you!

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
Leanne
If you send your payment as personal there will be a radio box to click that will ask you to pay the associated fees.If you do it like that you don't have to do anything,but type in how much your order is,and paypal will figure and tack on the fees

I'll send my payment in the morning too. hehe.. I was going to drop a few (picked some up in the classys) but I'm sure they'll go to use! I just need to figure out how to figure out the extra payments.

(tending a sick kid, and everything else, so I got a little side tracked this week!)

ok.. I think it's 60.12 ??

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
absolutely I can send it first class. I will just need to weigh the package to get the shipping quote for you
My payment will be done as soon as I post this .As far as shipping I have a small order so can this be sent 1st class in a envelope rather than the $4.95 priority boxes? If I understand you will be letting us know later how much to send you for shipping our orders to us? Thank you!

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
That's what I thought too. I sent enough to cover 5.00 in shipping, so the fee excess is only about 1.29. That's all good...you may need a bit extra so just keep that in case.

If you send the payment,and the fees don't get paid by you,then I have to pay them, Which makes us short on the amont due. I think you may have paid the fees twice. You should check your paypal account and see how much it actually took out. It looks like paypal has changed again. I'm off to check that out,because I don't want anyone to over pay.
There hasn't been a fee to transfer funds before. And I won't have to do it this time either,since I will use my paypal debit card to pay for the order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread