Status
Not open for further replies.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hey Sarah - I don't think I ordered any 3cc bottles. Or are they the same as the 6ml bottles? My metric sucks.

Anyhoo - whatever is easiest for you to do and keep track of. Have plenty of bottles already.

@gramakittycat - Hee, hee. My crush is Sam Elliott. Hubba, hubba.:laugh:

@316lvn....Sam(drool) Elliott (DROOL) OMG my knees just went weak! a little FYI;went we had just started going out one of my ex'es worked a bit in commercials (he was the first guy paddling the canoe in a very old Mazola Corn Oil comercial)and some bit parts any way he actually got to work with him breifly.SWWWOOONNNNNN......Thanks for reminding me of some VERY pleasent memories!(gramas now gonna go stand out side in cold till she cools off.....LOL!!!) Have a fantastic weekend!

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
ARGH!!!! Yes I'm screaming. All was going along so well,and I was almost done sorting orders. Then I realize the stoppers for the 15ml bottles look awful small. Pop on it,and it FALLS OUT. The dropper inserts for the 15ml bottles are too small
Obviously SKS is closed,but I will be on the phone first thing in the morning to get this all straightened out and new stoppers for the 15ml bottles

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
ARGH!!!! Yes I'm screaming. All was going along so well,and I was almost done sorting orders. Then I realize the stoppers for the 15ml bottles look awful small. Pop on it,and it FALLS OUT. The dropper inserts for the 15ml bottles are too small
Obviously SKS is closed,but I will be on the phone first thing in the morning to get this all straightened out and new stoppers for the 15ml bottles

How aggravating! I am sorry you are having to deal with this sarah, but I do appreciate it soooo much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread