Drunkenmonks recipe challenge #1:Cherry tootsie pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenmonk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Longview, WA USA
During one of my many attempts to quit analogs, I came to the conclusion that I needed to satisfy the oral fixation somehow. I decided to buy a bunch of cherry tootsie pops from a big box in my area. Three weeks of this ended in my failing to quit smoking, and I picked up a brand new addiction: Cherry tootsie pops. So my challenge to you, oh great forum population, is to come up with an eliquid recipe that might satisfy both my addictions. Looking forward to reading your ideas...

Monkey

drunkenmonk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Longview, WA USA
Use Loranns cherry flavor. Taste just like a cherry tootsie pop without the tootsie roll center. At least to me, but I've come to find out that flavor is a very subjective thing though, especially when it comes to e-juice.

The tootsie roll part is half the flavor, can't leave it out. I wanted to see if anyone could come up with something that mimicked all aspects.

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
Oh I love a good challenge, just give me a few days here I'm waiting for some flavors to be delivered.

What have you tried? I'm thinking caramel or a mix of chocolate and caramel at the right amount might help give that tootsie pop flavor. (then hit it with the cherry)

(Of course it's probably really stupid of me to post my ideas before I even get a chance to test it out) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread