Dry Hits with Vaporesso Swag 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarl9

Mar 29, 2020
Hello,

I recently purchase the vaporesso SWAG 2 mod in order to replace my istick Pico. My atomizer is a Vaporesso Guardian with a 0.5 Omh ceramic coil.

I constantly get dry hits from the SWAG 2. I initially though that the new mode instantly burnt my coils. When I use the same atomizer to the istick Pico with the same coild and the same juice everything is fine.

I keep playing around with all modes and lower wattages but I cant make it work. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
I really don't know much about the new Gene chip in recent Vaporesso products.

As base diagnosis, check is there is any pre-heat function active.

Use normal wattage/power mode and see at what wattage you are experiencing this issue.

Different mods from different brands hit differently. Power in one mod, even if display says otherwise, will always be different to another mod.

Reactions: stols001

ragnarl9

Mar 29, 2020
Don't have any answers for you, but just wanted to say that every once i n a while you get a bad coil... it happens even with authentic coil (not very often though) Sometimes they just did a sloppy job of putting the cotton in. Had one coil (out of a 5-pack) that had that issue.
I ve tested not just one or 2 but 5 coils!

ragnarl9

Mar 29, 2020
I hope you let the tank sit for at least 10 minutes after filling to prime new coil. Sometimes I even do "primer puffs" (suck air without firing) to speed up priming of coil.
Yeap I do this one. Never experienced the same issue with my istick pico though 2 years now. And as I mentioned previously I have alredy tried 5 coils

• Optimistic

ragnarl9

Mar 29, 2020
Hello @ragnarl9, could you tell us more about the liquid you're using?
Hello @ragnarl9, could you tell us more about the liquid you're using?
Not sure how it is made. It is a custom made liquid. But when I use the same atomizer with the same liquid in my pico then vaping is fine. When I switch to the Swat I always get dry hits. Therefore I think the issue is not liquid related

• Optimistic

ragnarl9

Mar 29, 2020
Full settings profile, of both mods, please.

The more you tell people, the better the help will be. Otherwise all you get is a bunch of "try this". No bueno and time is precious.

• Tank is a Vaporeso Guardian with 0.5ohm coil, switched between the two devices
  • Pico is set to 26watts
Swag have been tried in the below mods:
  • Temperature Control mode is used under the SS setting with TCR at240 and PWR at 25W and 370F
  • Wattage Control mode is used under Light and Medium levels
  • Volt mode is used with around 3.5V
  • Pulse mode (no additional settings)
  • Power Eco (no additional settings)
  • Smart TC (no additional settings)
  • Bypass Mode (no additional settings)
  • Superplayer Mode (no additional settings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread