dsc901B what the different with dsc 901?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what's weird about those DSE901s (the black ones with the different color LEDs)?

I've been happily puffin' away at work for the last 2 MONTHS with the penstyles (usually the white). Now c'mon, it looks like I have a darn pen hangin' outta my mouth and I barely got a reaction from it.

Today I brought in the 901Bs I got from Puresmoker yesterday. (I got 2 of the black minis with the green LED tip.) I figured that since they're so much smaller, I'd be even less conspicuous...

I MUST'VE HAD 10 PEOPLE approach me and say "Doug, what in the world is that??" everytime I had it out--even my boss came over to my desk and asked to see it.

It got attention, but in a very positive way. For some reason, people were fascinated with that green glow, I guess. But I had several people say "Well, my husband/wife/girlfriend/mom/etc smokes and they'd love to have something like that..."

Cashmere, I told 'em all I got it from Puresmoker.com; but maybe you should print up some business cards (like some of those other suppliers) and include 'em in your orders, it would be easier to hand them out instead of spelling out P-U-R-E-S-M-O-K-E-R to people that ask about it! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread