DSE 401 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Does anyone use these guys? I have one that is in the normal rotation and I haven't thought much of it, but I am doing 'hit counts' on all my batteries and I just did one on the DSE and it blew everything out of the water including the high cap (evo style) M401 batteries. It got into pen style territory. I am going to give it another test before I get too hasty but for those who have used the DSE401 batts do you notice that it goes on forever? Did I get a freak? To add to the mystery it is one of the older batteries I have.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Unfortunately I only have one DSE401. I plan to retest it but to be honest I have to be doing the right thing to get a good count (on-line poker tourneys or a slightly interesting baseball game on TV work great) otherwise I forget to keep track. I was going to do a m401 v. 510 fresh from the supplier count soon so maybe I will get to it then. I was just hoping someone else with a DSE or two had noticed a difference in battery life. Im not even sure if anyone is currently selling the DSE401s right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread