DSE 801 battery with manual switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
I see so many mods on this forum, wondering if anyone is trying or cares about making a manual switch for the DSE 801 penstyle e-cig. I have a few extra batteries but they are very sensitive, just wondering if a mod to make a battery with a manual switch for the DSE 801 is in the works by anyone. I see one that can be bought on a website, but it is not just a battery, it is for a usb attachment and charger type - would just like the battery with a manual switch. Please let me know if anyone is attempting one of these.
Darlene

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Yeah, save the batteries, you'll need the connectors on the end.

I'm building an external battery pack for the 901, I'm putting (3) 3.7 volt batts in parallel for long life, not higher voltage. The 901 batts really suck, but it's a great unit otherwise. I've got a clear enclosure on the way and a charger. A wire will connect the battery enclosure to the cigarette. I'm thinking 3 batts in parallel will blast full throat hits for at least a whole day. You can also take it on a long drive or to church.

You can get the batts and charger here: http: //www batteryjunction.com/

Get enclosures and switches here: http: //www allelectronics.com/index.php

Might be a god idea to have a sticky thread where suppliers of various parts can be listed.

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
I really think that would be a great idea - listing place for various parts supplied - believe me, I am never going to figure out how to modify any of my 801 batteries - I'm lucky I have basically learned to vape - Actually I have learned so much from these forums that I can do many of the simple things and getting better at some of them, but the mods for the battery are never going to happen for me. Thanks so much Kinabaloo for suggesting a sticky thread for things. I have emailed most of the vendors and so far none carry just a modified DSE 801 battery that is manual - I think I understand also that it would be time consuming and probably not all that profitable for people to make them, just keep hoping!!!!
Darlene

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I really think that would be a great idea - listing place for various parts supplied - believe me, I am never going to figure out how to modify any of my 801 batteries - I'm lucky I have basically learned to vape - Actually I have learned so much from these forums that I can do many of the simple things and getting better at some of them, but the mods for the battery are never going to happen for me. Thanks so much Kinabaloo for suggesting a sticky thread for things. I have emailed most of the vendors and so far none carry just a modified DSE 801 battery that is manual - I think I understand also that it would be time consuming and probably not all that profitable for people to make them, just keep hoping!!!!
Darlene

Did you look at the 2 stickies I mentioned? Building your own mod is not as difficult as you imagine and you will have exactly what you want - a manual 801 :)

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
Darlene, I'm confused...are you wanting somebody to make a switch to put on an 801 battery? Or are you wanting somebody to make you a mod with a manual switch?

If you are just wanting manual batteries for an 801...go to www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd and buy a non-switched 801 battery and charger...and a manual switch. When you put the battery on the switch, it will then connect into your normal 801 atomizer! (same as a kissbox...exactly the same!)

If you are wanting mods for 801 atomizers...I make all my mods with 801s...because that's what I have and I love it, so why buy any other atomizer to mod with, right? :)

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I see so many mods on this forum, wondering if anyone is trying or cares about making a manual switch for the DSE 801 penstyle e-cig. I have a few extra batteries but they are very sensitive, just wondering if a mod to make a battery with a manual switch for the DSE 801 is in the works by anyone. I see one that can be bought on a website, but it is not just a battery, it is for a usb attachment and charger type - would just like the battery with a manual switch. Please let me know if anyone is attempting one of these.
Darlene

I have some on order. I have all ready paid for them just waiting to be shipped. Hopefully I will have them by next week. I am getting just the white for now not silver.

thanks
Rob

Attachments

• DSE801C.jpg
    DSE801C.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 82

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
I'm thinking 3 batts in parallel will blast full throat hits for at least a whole day.

I'm thinking more like all week. I've been puffing with a single 900 mAh 14500 since yesterday afternoon and it's showing no signs of backing off yet.

I built box for three 14500's in parallel I'll be test driving next week.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I have some on order. I have all ready paid for them just waiting to be shipped. Hopefully I will have them by next week. I am getting just the white for now not silver.

thanks
Rob

Is this something new Rob? I saw within the last few days another supplier stating they were currently working to have 801 and 901 manual switch batteries made.

Do you also have access to manual batteries for the 901?

What do you anticipate your selling price to be?

Thanks in advance

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Is this something new Rob? I saw within the last few days another supplier stating they were currently working to have 801 and 901 manual switch batteries made.

Do you also have access to manual batteries for the 901?

What do you anticipate your selling price to be?

Thanks in advance

I think they are new my manufacture just told me about them the other day. I did order some 901s as well. I got 50 801s and 60 901s just to see how they are. The 801s are white and the 901s are going to be black. I am probably going to sell for 12.99 or 13.99 as I do pay a little more for these then normal batteries

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Do you need some help testing em out :D

My 801's are idle alot due to the 5-6 second cutoff in the batteries, I use the 901's as my main, cutoff be damned.

How would I go about getting a heads up when you have them in stock?

Go to my site and click on the promotions link to sign up for my mailer. I will be sending out a stock update when I get them and verify they work properly. Also I am now a supporting supplier so I will post in my forum as well. I am very excited about these as well. I almost went and bought a joye 510 just for the manual battery:) Also if these are nice I will be ordering alot more along with some manual USB passthroughs.

Thanks
Rob

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Confirmed! DSE 801 Manual Batteries and 5v Passthroughs are comming! I just spoke with a rep at Sailebao and they will be available in a couple of weeks!

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Confirmed! DSE 801 Manual Batteries and 5v Passthroughs are comming! I just spoke with a rep at Sailebao and they will be available in a couple of weeks!

Yep mine are coming from Sailebao. I got an order of some passthroughs that were auto and the switches were funky so im sending them back and getting them replaced with the manual ones.

Rob

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, I tried the SLB PSs, didn't like the switches in them either, for now I'm suppling my store with PSs from Bestecig which I think are better (stays activated more consistently and has slightly better cable connection to the led), and in the near future I will have manual PSs from SLB yay :)

I'm looking forward to getting better vapor off my 801 with the manual batts (like having a Kissbox but cheaper!), the manual PS I'm not too sure about (personally), I already get excellent vapor production out of the 5v autoPSs and I think the auto I will like better while using the computer.

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Yeah, I tried the SLB PSs, didn't like the switches in them either, for now I'm suppling my store with PSs from Bestecig which I think are better (stays activated more consistently and has slightly better cable connection to the led), and in the near future I will have manual PSs from SLB yay :)

I'm looking forward to getting better vapor off my 801 with the manual batts (like having a Kissbox but cheaper!), the manual PS I'm not too sure about (personally), I already get excellent vapor production out of the 5v autoPSs and I think the auto I will like better while using the computer.

Yea I know what you mean. I really want to sell passthroughs but the auto ones I got were really bad. Pretty much all the 801s didnt work and the 901s werent much better. I dont want to have to go to a different manufacture so ill give the manual ones a try. As far as the manual batteries go im really pumped. The only reason I found out about them was because I was asking about manual switch for the passthroughs and then she told me about the normal manual batteries:)

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread