Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
My focus has been on atomizers of late (I need neither the 801 batteries nor the carts for my Prodigy). Most of the aforementioned don't have especially good prices. Here are a couple alternatives:
* Even after 8/21, TW's normal price of $30 for the 5-pack is pretty good, comparable to RMV's (figuring for shipping costs). Then it becomes a matter whether you like :evil: or not.:D

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
No Way! I Just Got Some Of The New 801 Atoms Ones From Parked @ DietSmokes!!

He Has Plenty & 3 Colors Too Last Check! Heres The Link Dietsmokes Damn I Ordered The Other Day I Got My Order From Him in 2 Days!

DietSmokes New Style 801 Atom's ROCK!

Keep Vapin!

What is NEW about his 801 atomizers?

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Totally Wicked US ("silver" w/devil's head) = 5-pack for $24 = $4.80 ea until 8/21/09* ($7 shipping)

That's a really good price for 801 atty's in the US. Does anyone know if the TW 801 atty's have the lower bridge? I am looking to use something that's a little more cart friendly with my Janty Stick. I think the Janty Kissbox atty's have the higher bridge as they seem to push the filler in the cart inward about 1/4 of an inch and suspect this may be causing some wicking issues on occassion for me.

I've heard about the BE112's, and they seem like real winners, but this TW deal is almost too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread