dse-901 auto battery trouble's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
I have 2 very used auto 901 battery's that show 3.9v and work but the draw needed to get the light to turn on almost makes me passout. So what's the deal did I get liquid inside the battery? If so will letting it dry out standing up help? Or are they just done dead over_used?

Without an atty the draw to get the light lit is very easy. And yes i have tryed a difernt atty and it acted the same. The battery brass is clean of crud. The batterry's are about 2 1/2 month's old and used alot, But I do have older one's used more that do not act this way..

Thanx

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Sounds like you need to clean out your atty's

I have 1 kr808d-1 batt that has the same problem. I believe that it is a change in the operating switch within the batt. I also have a greencig batt that is the now the exact opposite. Any hint of an inhale and it turns on. It seems like the switches within some of the auto batts can change over time and use.

Maybe they are both right? the older bats that work ok might be super sensitive and the newer ones normal, with a clogged atty you dont notice it's bad when using the old ones.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread