DSE801 Manual Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
My 801's work fine with Janty Kissbox Battery's. They have different Switches to go with them. An Auto and a Manual. I use the Manuals and can use 801's, Joye 302's and RN 4072's as well as the Kissbox Atty (which is actually a Joye 302).
They also make a Passthrough which uses the same switches but these PT's use a battery and the USB Cable charges the Battery all the time so you are actually using the Battery not a direct charge from a USB port.
That's also the way that the JS works. The USB charges the Battery not the Atty.
I'm liking my Kissbox Bats more and more. Expensive but they work constantly and are reliable.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
My 801's work fine with Janty Kissbox Battery's. They have different Switches to go with them. An Auto and a Manual. I use the Manuals and can use 801's, Joye 302's and RN 4072's as well as the Kissbox Atty (which is actually a Joye 302).
They also make a Passthrough which uses the same switches but these PT's use a battery and the USB Cable charges the Battery all the time so you are actually using the Battery not a direct charge from a USB port.
That's also the way that the JS works. The USB charges the Battery not the Atty.
I'm liking my Kissbox Bats more and more. Expensive but they work constantly and are reliable.

Deewal, Is it also possible to use an 801 charger to charge the kissbox battery? Is everything compatible-interchangeable ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread