DSE801 vs 4072 atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomochokes

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
USA
What is the difference between the DSE801 and the 4072 atomizers? Is there a technical or performance difference between them or is it just a different manufacturer? How can you tell the difference between the 2 of them?

If there is a performance difference then of course I want to get the better of the 2. Any imput would be appreciated.

Thanks!

amarkel

Apr 10, 2009
I have owned both atomizers and the RN4072(njoy NCIG) is better in my opinion.
Here is what I noticed:
1. The DSE801 has a lighter draw and feels like it gets hotter to the touch.
2. You can not see the intake holes on the RN, but the DSE has four visible holes.
3. Cartridge design is a little different, the RN carts are about a 1.16" to an 1/8" shorter and the lip that seals to the base is different. Tough to say if this is an DSE/njoy/RN thing, all my carts are mixed up now.
4. Vapor production? About the same to me when they are new. But the RN stays more consistent.

Overall, the atomizer on me RN has outlasted to DSE801 atomizers and is still going strong after a month of heavy vaping.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
as an alternative to the above post , my experience has been as follows , Both atomizers get pretty hot with heavy vaping , the RN got hotter quicker and the 801 got hotter slower but both eventually reached the same feeling temp. the 2 RN atomizers i owned had a draw like a McDonald's milkshake , insanely stiff draw. The 801 is at first a very very easy draw , almost TOOO easy , after about a week it stiffens up just a bit and becomes perfect.

my first 801 atomizer has still been going strong for over a month , and my RN atomizers burned out after only 1 1/2 weeks

people swear by both , i prefer the 801. Less burnout rate and less leaking , i don't know if this is typical of all RN atomizers but it leaked juice down my battery constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread