DSE901 Mini from heaven_gifts2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Yeah, he's OK. But he does require you to return the bad item and wait for him to receive it before shipping out the replacement, though. That's reasonable enough, but with shipping taking 2-3 weeks each way, I'd rather deal with someone who doesn't ask for that. Especially since you have to pay for the return shipping.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Yeah, he's OK. But he does require you to return the bad item and wait for him to receive it before shipping out the replacement, though. That's reasonable enough, but with shipping taking 2-3 weeks each way, I'd rather deal with someone who doesn't ask for that. Especially since you have to pay for the return shipping.

I agree - that is why I have one good and one bad. It wasn't worth returning it and waiting - just marked it up to my bad.

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
Only problem with Heaven Gifts is doing returns all the way to China. If yours comes in perfect working order out of the box, you're ok, and that's a great price. If any part is bad, you're boned.

I face this problem all the time no matter where I order from. Being located in New Zealand, everything I order has to come from overseas, that might be the US, UK or China. The monthly waiting for the recycle of products is the norm for me. There are a couple of sellers in NZ, but they are selling 1st and 2nd generation product and because of restrictions can only supply zero nic carts. So far my product from overseas has worked out to be a similar or slightly lesser price than local sellers.

As any number of people have mentioned on here, as have I, get spare parts. Any time I order a new device, two spare batteries and two spare atomizers is my normal order. If the supplier doesn't have atomizers or batteries available as parts, there is no way they are going to get my business.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
I had ordered Penstyle and Mini items - kits and parts - from Heaven Gifts also, and just got around to trying the products.

Everything is bad. The cords don't seat properly in the chargers. The atomizers taste nasty and vapor is low. The carts aren't tasty, don't last long, and the filter is just a raggedy clump of fibers. The batteries flicker and don't seem to fully power. Instructions were included to charge each battery for 12 hours for the first 3 uses.

That quest for backup components has been a bust, for sure. I'm at a loss. Not a Super Member at all. :(

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
shipping dosnt take two or three weeks each way.. this is simply rubbish..

i ordered on the 23.. its now on an airplane on its way to the UK.. i expect it on my doorstep by the 29 at the latest.. pretty good i would say..

lets be correct here..

trog

ps.. looking at the 901 he sells it seems exactly the same as those being sold by some local people.. so far to me his service seems excellent.. as for the guarantee factor u all know my views on that..

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Everything is bad. The cords don't seat properly in the chargers.
Hnh. I get that a lot, and have always blamed it on my cheap crap Thailand made power bar. MAybe I should start returning bad cords for replacement? :D

shipping dosnt take two or three weeks each way.. this is simply rubbish...
lets be correct here..
I've ordered three times from him. HE sends it out fast, but my shortest shipping time was two weeks, 10 business days. It's China Post, ground mail. Don't expect EMS or UPS shipping times. This isn't rubbish, it IS correct.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
leaford u surprize me.. he he.. why would a quality appreciative giuy like u use the slow cheapskate post option..

if it takes two to thee week my man its your own choice.. i pay a little extra for the quality express service..

so how long it takes is your choice.. dont blame the seller or china.. so what u said is rubbish.. i find u hard to figure at times.. he he

trog

keys

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2008
US
www.amazon.com
I just got two backup atomizers for my 901 and the first thing I noticed was that all atomizers are not created equal. My first atomizer came from puresmoker but it stopped vaping after about 3 weeks. My first attempt at cleaning was not successful (I'll have to try some of the other methods described in other thread here). Nevertheless, the Heaven Gift atomizers I immediately noticed have a weird burnt taste that won't seem to go away even though I'm using the exact liquids I was using with the other atomizer. I'm going to buy new ones somewhere else and see what happens and use these heaven gift ones as backups.

cynetinc

Sep 27, 2008
Me too, I'm totally done with HG's stuff. Out of four penstyle batteries just one working properly after four days of service, the rest are just plain crap. Atomizers are not to be used with cartridges, you've got to drip if don't want that horrible burning smell. What's worse I thought, one of the atomizers leaked very nasty dark liquid when I tried it. Of course, I will not be sending anything back, I have no confidence I will be getting anything different instead. Wayne seems to be responsive to e-mails and helpful, but thank you, no sense in getting great service with worthless product, he he.

shrynx

Oct 20, 2008
Australia
I ordered a 901 from Heaven Gifts...

The problem is that, at the moment, it has to be my primary device. I'm waiting for delivery on the Aus shipment from Paka, and in the mean time I don't have any cash to spend on any more.

The 901 works OK, but it isn't as good as I expected from the reviews. The vape production isn't nearly as good as the videos I've seen and the battery has an annoying habit of cutting out after 2 seconds unless the air intake is varied. So I have to block the atomiser hole periodically to get semi-decent vapour going.

The reason I went with Heaven Gifts is because on ebay, they offered a free postage option which worked out as being less money than the cheaper option with paid postage, if that makes sense. Also, at the time I was looking to buy, their starter packs were AUS$40 and everywhere else was about AUS$60.

Anyway, I contacted them about the problem (I ordered a spare atomiser and the same thing happens with that, and it happens with both of the batteries, as well as whatever carts I try) and had an email back within a day. But again, they want me to pay for postage on the return, and as its my only device, well, I'd rather have to keep wiggling my finger than go without for a month.

So, I wouldn't say that my experience has been totally bad, because they have replacements available if you want to send your unit back and their communication is good... but I would say from feedback that their products are exactly quality controlled! At the very worst they're good ebayers. At the very best the product is a bit patchy at times. So its up to you whether you want to take the chance. To be honest, if I was going to try out e-cigs and wanted to buy from ebay, I'd try an e-health brand cigarette from another seller. Because that way you get the general idea and can know for AUS$40 whether you like it, instead of AUS$60 or more.

KentSP

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
South Africa
Well this is relevant to ebay not heavens gift. I got a DSE901 from Pingolines for US30 incl shipping it arrived today. It looks exactly like the picture on the dse901 book with stripes and writing. The atomiser bridge is different to the one I have and the batteries have no serial number at all, the others I got have a number starting with RN. There's a little bit of rust on the battery however it seems to work perfect makes a fair amount of smoke haven't charged any of the batteries fully yet though. The regular carts that come with it taste awful compared to other dse901 regular carts but so far that's the only thing I am not happy with. Pingonlines put the correct value of the item 19US and luckily I paid no duty or fine for false invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread