DSE901 vs DES901-B Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurKat

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Oklahoma, U.S.A.
batteries and atomizers for all e cigs are metal as far as I know. Carts are almost always either a soft rubber or hard plastic/rubber. The 2 piece cartomizer style carts are all metal and don't have a plastic mouthpiece.

Sorry I can't help on what a 901b is.

I read somewhere, that we should purchase the 'sealed' batteries and passthrough's. Is there a difference in the sealed vs the un-sealed batteries or passthroughs?

Thanks again! :)

ez2dealwit

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Manatee County, FL
What is the difference between the DSE901 and the DSE901-B Mini? :confused:

Also, are all of these made of metal, or are they made of hard plastic?

Thank you!

I believe the "b" designator indicates color, black. "Mini" probably indicates a class that it is in. DSE901 and DSE901-B Mini are probably the same as far as size is concerned. The 901 is about 4¾ inches long with a whistle tip. I think the parts maybe interchangable with the RN4075. I hope that helps.

PurKat

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Oklahoma, U.S.A.
I believe the "b" designator indicates color, black. "Mini" probably indicates a class that it is in. DSE901 and DSE901-B Mini are probably the same as far as size is concerned. The 901 is about 4¾ inches long with a whistle tip. I think the parts maybe interchangable with the RN4075. I hope that helps.

I had to laugh at myself, when you said the 'b' stood for 'black' color. DUH! :p Now that I think about it, you could be right. HA!

I am wanting a black DES-901, but I have never seen the 'b' written on other websites having the black DSE-901 for sale.

Yes, I have read the 901 and RN4075 have interchangeable parts. Do you know the difference between the DSE-901 vs the RN4075? :confused:

Thanks! :)

VA Slim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2009
Boynton Bch., FL USA
The 901 and the 4075 do have interchangeable parts, BUT......they don't always play nice together. The 4075 batts are timed to burn hotter than the 901, so if u use a 901 atty w/ a 4075 batt, more of a chance of burned flavor. They're made by different companies. I must say the RN4075 is a fog machine.....and I do use both, but just be aware of the differences. 901 will be stamped w/ SLB on the ends. There are many threads on this forum that explain the differences, but these are the ones that I have experienced. Hope this helps.

PurKat

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Oklahoma, U.S.A.
The 901 and the 4075 do have interchangeable parts, BUT......they don't always play nice together. The 4075 batts are timed to burn hotter than the 901, so if u use a 901 atty w/ a 4075 batt, more of a chance of burned flavor. They're made by different companies. I must say the RN4075 is a fog machine.....and I do use both, but just be aware of the differences. 901 will be stamped w/ SLB on the ends. There are many threads on this forum that explain the differences, but these are the ones that I have experienced. Hope this helps.

VA Slim, thanks of the tips, with the batteries and atty's! I will probably just stick with the DSE901. The vapor or fog does not interest me, like it does some people. So the amount of vapor the DSE901 does, will be sufficient for me.

Happy Vaporing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread