Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hey guys,

I want to get into RTAs, but I'm looking for something with metal barrel (a little glass window is ok), 22-30mm, mid end.

Brunhilde rta;)
    Total Awesomeness!!
    image.jpeg

Reactions: 1dyllic

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    It depends on your vaping style... MTL or DL? What have you been using so we can compare?
    I understand about not wanting just a glass tank (wish they all had optional metal actually) Many that do have glass come with extra one if it breaks (does that help or is it for other reasons?) Also, some have plastic material.

Reactions: 1dyllic

1dyllic

Nov 5, 2019
    It depends on your vaping style... MTL or DL? What have you been using so we can compare?
    I understand about not wanting just a glass tank (wish they all had optional metal actually) Many that do have glass come with extra one if it breaks (does that help or is it for other reasons?) Also, some have plastic material.

DTL. For RDA's I've used:
    • Dead Rabbit (24mm version)
    • Rebirth
    • Mutation XV2
    • Wotofo Freakshow
    • Kennedy 25 (clone)
    • Tauren
    • The RDA that comes on the Athena
    • The RDA that comes on the Pico Squeeze 2.
    With all the talks of bans and restrictions, I'm getting away from subohm tanks and regulated devices and more into sturdier stuff like mechs and full metal stuff.

1dyllic

Nov 5, 2019
    Oh, I misunderstood,,, thought you were new to rebuildables LOL. I'm fairly new to this and like loose MTL or very restricted DTL. Curious what you think of the Rebirth?
    P.S. so you are going "full metal jacket"

Restricted is okay, as long as I can still go DTL and blow a nice cloud. :)

The Rebirth was okay. It's a good concept but if you don't twist your coil in the right direction and if you use a bit too much cotton - leak city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread