Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I had a package of four drip tips from Trinity Glass tanks out for delivery today. I got an email that the package had been "Tendered to Military Agent." :?: I don't live on a base, there isn't a base in my town, and we are not military personnel. USPS can't tell me anything, Trinity can't tell me anything. I did send an email inquiry to USPS so I will have to see what happens.

I do a lot of online ordering and have never had anything like this happen before. Have any of you experienced this?

Baffled and confused!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I had a package of four drip tips from Trinity Glass tanks out for delivery today. I got an email that the package had been "Tendered to Military Agent." :?: I don't live on a base, there isn't a base in my town, and we are not military personnel. USPS can't tell me anything, Trinity can't tell me anything. I did send an email inquiry to USPS so I will have to see what happens.

I do a lot of online ordering and have never had anything like this happen before. Have any of you experienced this?

Baffled and confused!

N/A

Reactions: PJReid

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
It is, I think, all fine now. The mail carrier forgot to leave the package, hit the wrong code, and nearly gave me a heart attack. LOL I expected a fully armed battalion of MPs to show up at my door. ;) My daughter is a JAG officer, so figured she could keep me out of trouble over the delivery of domestic drip tips.

I need to have a mod delete this thread.

Reactions: zoiDman

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
If someone would kindly report this thread, maybe a mod will delete it for me. I can't seem to report it myself and don't see any mods online right now.
You poor woman. So sorry, but still LMAO. Let me guess...pink, purple, gold, and maybe black?

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
As this thread is here, we might as well use it. :) Kudos to Trinity for fantastic customer service. I had been interested in these since @Letitia told me about them. I followed them on FB and a coupon code popped up the day after Christmas, so of course, I ordered them. Who can resist 20% off? They emailed me to say they were out of pink in the regular but if I would take a pink shorty, they would give me another, of my choice, free of charge. I accepted and chose a black regular. The shipping was super fast - two days from California!

I got the email about the exception in delivery because I subscribe to Informed Delivery. Regular people can't get through to USPS but I knew that the shipper would be able to contact them. I emailed them, they contacted the PO, and all is, apparently, well. My only problem with this shipment is the fact that my mail carrier is simply the worst! I already knew that and suspected he had hit the wrong code when he failed to deliver the package today but I couldn't find out. Trinity did. Their customer service is top notch. Now, if I don't like the DTs, I will just send them to @Letitia. :p

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Admit I drool over the pink and purple, but would never use them. They are so pretty tho. I need to like them on FB, need a couple more. Love the nips, bore is perfect for me. Meg has the black and it still looks great. She is very hard on her gear.
On a side note, enjoying the Fireluke much more since installing the .25 coil and smaller tank. Flavor is on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread