Not open for further replies.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Dual 18650 Saber Touch VV MIGHT be in the works:2cool: Details HERE

And now it's a reality:w00t: Dual 18650 Saber Touch VV complete with high Power circuitry and 5amp switch:2cool:
6c8bec322a44d0870ff37c2457e1c54a_9rs7.jpg

And a couple of video links, Check it out:w00t:
Saber Touch MAX VV Edition from VaporMoon.com - YouTube

The New Saber Touch MAX Review (the Pimp Mod, 5 amp limit) from VaporMoon.com - YouTube

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Its been 5 hours and I'm still searching for some VV mod that has 2 18650 batteries and allows Kanger T3s and 510 cartomizers/tanks.

I found a couple but didn't like them, here's one that I'm trying to find but doesn't look like there is a website where I can see specifications or buy it. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...260833-throathit-twin-18650-variable-mod.html

Any info about this one if it allows eGO Clearomizers like Kanger T3s or 510 tanks? If not, can you recommend any VV Mod that has twin 18650 batteries allowing to hookup Kangers and 510 tanks?

Thanks for your help folks!

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Krimson Kustoms does one, a twin 18650 VV bottom feeder boxmod.

www. krimsonkustoms .com/shop/article_9.001/18650-Evercool-Bottomfeeder-w_-Display.html
[remove spaces in link]

It has 2 x 18650's in series. It's a good device for the price, bearing in mind these devices are very hard to come by - just a plastic case, very steampunk in appearance and chunky in size; but it's VV and a bottom feeder and if that's what you need then finding a twin 18650 version sure won't be easy. Lasts for days and is perfect for the job it does. I don't really care about the looks. It's easily repaired as there is nothing fancy inside and it's all very accessible.

If you get one, there are two things to ask him to fix before shipping:

1. Don't cut or fit the feeder bottle nozzle for the feeder tube. Leave it for you to do, just send all the parts. He doesn't know how to do this.

2. There is no liquid bund (catch cup) or other arrangement at all, so it leaks everywhere from the top. You can fix it by epoxying on a short section of tube around the connector, but it would be better if it was part of the design.

So yes it has negatives but they are easily fixed, the APV fills a gap where there is nothing else out there (easily found, anyway).

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I really like the pentiometer dial on the side of the Ranger; nice job.

dual 18650's or 26650 mods are the "only way to go" pretty much imo these days (although I have too many mech tubes - and they are lighter; but sub ohms requires numerous batt changes; even 18650)

Interesting how things are going back to regulated.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been looking at this mod for a while. SX-350 100 Watt Box Mod - Advanced Personal Vaporizer | Mile High Mods Had numerous correspondence with Jordan, the owner and he has taken the time to answer all my questions and concerns. :) He certainly is striving for a high quality mod with great customer service. He starts shipping this week so I pulled the trigger ;) 6 month warranty. 30 day return policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread