Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Could be a nice small option with the 20700 batteries. After seeing Wismec's recent production run, I'd definitely wait on a some reviews, tear downs first. This is sort of going up against their own Sinuous mods although with a battery change (ignoring the cosmetics).
I've been really happy with most Wismec/Joyetech/Eleaf mods I've owned, the rx200 in particular has been in constant use for close to two years now, but the Predator was a real disappointment. One of the few mods that have failed on me. My replacement has been working fine for a week now, but I'm vary. Definitely waiting for a proper test/review/tear-down, preferably by Djlsb vapes (I don't trust much in other reviewers).

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have a Presa 100 and a 200S and have no headaches although they get heavy use right now. I'm also a vaper who rarely goes over 50W (OK, except for preheat). But given recent issues I'll wait it out. I'm also not sure the battery selection is enough, and IMO, purely subjective, I think their Sinuous looks nicer and I really like that they centered the 510.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I picked one of these up yesterday.

No real need to look at the manual, if you've used a Wismec device before the structure is the same.

I just love how they treated the "battery door", the mod simply splits in half!! Nicely done. Looks like no door issues here.

Stock firmware was ok, downloaded and installed latest version of Articfox (august/september build would not recognize the device). It now works like all my other 'artic foxed' devices.

The triangle shape fits in the hand nicely. Nice large screen. For my hand the fire button is more a thumb thing.

I bought charged batteries for it so don't know how well the 700mm batteries fit into my standard chargers.

38534077254_050355dc58_z.jpg

Initial impression - nicely done. We'll see how well the mod holds up in the next few weeks and if it makes it into my daily rotation.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread