Status
Not open for further replies.

Meltrex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2008
Arizona USA
www.MyEcig.com
At the rate I'm going, I will have some spare mini e-cigs to play around with. I think i'm going to fabricate a single mouth piece with 2 tubes attached to the refill cartridges (low to no nicotine to avoid overdosing) of 2 mini ecig atomizers and batteries and see how much vapor can be produced. Using 2 at the same time produces decent vapor, but its like sucking on 2 straws. To much air intake for a decent hit. Has anyone else tried this??? lol

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
That's pretty funny. You might be ready for an e-pipe. I like mine and it definitely has more vapor that anything else.

BTW: You know nasal snuffers have devices like that. They are Y-shaped in small tubing; one piece goes to the line of nasal snuff and the other ends in each nostril. Pretty unnecessary as an invention, I'd say.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Good question. The e-pipe did require some adjustment. With my regular pipes (down to about 3 a day now), I hold the smoke in my mouth without inhaling it into my lungs. I thought I'd do the same with the e-pipe. But nothing happened when I used medium strength cartridges that way. So I ordered extra high nicotine liquid and put that in new cores. Still nothing by just holding it in the mouth. So I gulp it down now, a bit different than an e-cig or my e-cigar, but inhaling it. It's so strong it sometimes irritates the back of my throat -- cough, cough.

And I DID overdose badly the other night while using an extremely potent snus and the e-pipe at the same time. Not pleasant for me at all. I learned my absolute upper limit tolerance for nicotine. The snus was about 6 times a normal cigarette and I was inhaling 24mg nicotine from the e-pipe. I think I did about a pack of cigs in a half hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread