The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dual battery squonkers what are the options

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by fifamymaingame, Jan 6, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fifamymaingame

fifamymaingame Super Member

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Preferably regulated I don't know ohms to much but I could just run straight wire for squonkers

If mech id like a off switch maybe battery screen? Not sure what I want exist outside the ugly ... geekvape gbox

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beamslider

Beamslider Ultra Member Verified Member

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Beamslider

Beamslider Ultra Member Verified Member

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    To expensive already got me a DNA don't want another thanks tho

• Like Like x 1
  5. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member

Supporting member
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    If it has the same board as the single batt squonk, no thanks. I expect we will see a number of new dual battery squonks this year. Supposedly Mike Vapes is working on one with a MFG'r.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    That sucks options are so limited

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. jfcooley

Supporting member
    Oh I agree, just giving him what he asked for.
    I hadn't heard about Mike Vapes working on anything.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    he mentioned it in a live show a few weeks ago so hopefully we will hear/see more soon

• Like Like x 2
  10. DangVape

DangVape Full Member Verified Member

Jul 9, 2015
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    I was also looking for a dual battery squonker. I was looking for mech but didn't find anything that I liked. Anyhow I tried the squonk Genius Adapter. Squonk Genius – Squonking on Any MOD – CTHULHU MOD -Top Innovations for Vaping it goes with any mod / BF RDA combo. It's my first squonk so I can't compare with a real squonk.

It a bit finicky. Since it's not a full enclose bottle it's more of a plastic cylinder. The whole adapter is the bottle. So at first I press too hard and pop the top seal of the plastic cylinder. Easily solved by unscrewing everything (actually open the adapter and not just removing the mod) and reassemble but I didn't know it and it wasn't sqonking anymore. I had to wait until I was home to open everything. So now I don't press too hard. When you know how you don't need tool just unscrew the top part and fix the seal and re screw the top part.

Also It has a solid floating pin. However when your RDA is on nothing move. With the RDA off I push my pin up as far as possible Then screw in my RDA by doing this the pin is push back down and you have a perfect contact. Otherwise the pin may be too low and not have a proper contact.

Here on a staked tube with pulse 24 RDA on top
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here on a El Diablo Satan
    [​IMG]

I only have it for a few day but so far so good. I love squonking.

• Like Like x 5
  11. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    The new ijoy216 sounds great

• Like Like x 2
  12. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Only dual batt squonkers I have at present are authentic dual parallel DT-TS's.
    Easy to use mech's that get it done in spades for me.

Have never found a dual regulated squonker that I want... so all my regulated squonkers use single 20700 batts.

DT-DS-8s.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    Maybe just wait for the 1st reviews of the vandyvape pulse 80W?
    It's a single battery 20700 regulated. That's about all we know so far.

Also the gbox may be ugly, but she's got a lot to give. Even if your friends laugh behind your back, you don't care because you've found true love... :hubba:
    Hey GeekVape, if you need an ad writer... :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    bogan was not kind about it in his review, vic liked it and called it a toss up between it and the gbox. I personally am sticking with single battery squonks (2 x RSQ on the way and I plan on at least 2 of the new Pulse regulated boxes) until there are more/better affordable dual battery regulated squonk options.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Yeah the boxer dual 20700 is ugly as .... if there .... wasn't 250$ i might get that but duno

Just going to rock my mech

The ijoy 216 isn't bad but I don't like the bottle and I'm not cutting .... someone will find a way to get a silicone in there with out it

Grim green friends regulated squonk looks cool and had a werid silicone bottle that might work

16. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Fynemods.uk has a dual battery squonk if you want a wood mod and it is not cheap either.

17. Yaroon

Yaroon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2017
    you mean the gbox, right?

i was about to order it.. what is wrong with the board on the single one?

I also need a dual batt BF mod... so little choice

18. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    i was referring to that crap little ijoy capo single battery squonk. I think the bigger one has a proper chip but ijoy temp control is known to suck so I will be passing on the ijoy (and gbox) dual batter squonks and wait for something affordable with a gene, cartel, dna, yihi chip that does better TC. I am loving the TC mode on the single battery RSQ's I got last week.

• Like Like x 1
  19. jfcooley

Supporting member
    Really have decided that a dual isn't needed.
    I have several single battery 20700, 18650 singles and find all serve well enough. I do prefer the 20700s.

IF I had to choose a single regulated I'd still stick with the Therion. Mine hasn't given a problem, other that eating top of wraps when new. Small issue for solid TC, VW, decent life with 5A or 6s.

Just my 2¢

• Like Like x 2
  20. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    • Like Like x 3