The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dual Coil Carto Sale!!!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by QueenInNC, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    From now until Saturday at midnight!
    I got these cartos in the mail yesterday and tried one on my Riva battery (the lr one) and that is all I have used for over 24 hours. I have never been a huge carto fan, but now instead of continuing to stock up on atties, I will stock up on these. I am blown away by the throat hit on these cartos. Of course this is JMO, but I am loving them.

So...I told Josh that we needed to lower the price and get everyone to try them.

They are regularly $11.99, but now they are $9.99 for a pack of 5. When you select the type of cartos you want, it will say -$2.

All discounts still apply!!
    Get them NOW!!
    http://eliquidplanet.com/proddetail.php?prod=DCCARTORESISTANCEDC

I also want to add that I have used this carto for well over 3 hours. Maybe closer to 5 actually before refilling it and from what I hear, that is because I probably didn't fill it completely the first time!

2. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    Update! I got 9 hours out of this carto before I needed to refill it!!! Dripping, I usually use 2-3mls per day. I got a little over 1.5mls in this carto (it wasn't completely bone dry when I filled it or it probably would have held 2mls) and it lasted 9 hours. Some say these are juice hogs, I have to disagree. Wow! I am thoroughly impressed. Throat hit, vapor and overall performance is a 10 for me. No doubt.

And don't forget...The sale is only until tomorrow night at midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.