Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
From now until Saturday at midnight!
I got these cartos in the mail yesterday and tried one on my Riva battery (the lr one) and that is all I have used for over 24 hours. I have never been a huge carto fan, but now instead of continuing to stock up on atties, I will stock up on these. I am blown away by the throat hit on these cartos. Of course this is JMO, but I am loving them.

So...I told Josh that we needed to lower the price and get everyone to try them.

They are regularly $11.99, but now they are $9.99 for a pack of 5. When you select the type of cartos you want, it will say -$2.

All discounts still apply!!
Get them NOW!!
http://eliquidplanet.com/proddetail.php?prod=DCCARTORESISTANCEDC

I also want to add that I have used this carto for well over 3 hours. Maybe closer to 5 actually before refilling it and from what I hear, that is because I probably didn't fill it completely the first time!

Last edited:

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Update! I got 9 hours out of this carto before I needed to refill it!!! Dripping, I usually use 2-3mls per day. I got a little over 1.5mls in this carto (it wasn't completely bone dry when I filled it or it probably would have held 2mls) and it lasted 9 hours. Some say these are juice hogs, I have to disagree. Wow! I am thoroughly impressed. Throat hit, vapor and overall performance is a 10 for me. No doubt.

And don't forget...The sale is only until tomorrow night at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread