Dual coil on my Cyclone RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb_atable

Dec 4, 2013
Excelsior, MN
Okay, so I finally got a mod, two, in fact. I got my iTaste MVP first as I'm still waiting for my provari mini to come in! I've gotten the kraken, but I love dripping and I had a small cyclone clone, so I thought I'd go with the original, larger one from vicious ant as I'm already familiar with it. I do micro coils, and I figured since this one is bigger, I could try my hand at a dual coil. After a bit of fiddling trying to get the ohms right and trying to get two wires through each teeny hole, the damn thing is perfect! Each coil is at 3, making a perfect 1.5 ohm, which is what I was aiming for. They heat up perfectly from the middle, everything! So what's my problem?

The problem is that it takes so long to heat up both coils, that the 10 second shut off kicks in on my MVP, and I just know that were I to wick it with some cotton and try to vape, I would t even get anything because by the time the coils heated enough to vaporize the liquid, it would shut off! Is this something I did wrong? Is the MVP just not powerful enough? I've got the wattage at 9.5 and the voltage at 4.1, not sure why it isn't working. Any help would be welcome! Thanks so much guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread