dual coil rta rda question with samsung 30qs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
I dont build coils usually get premades

Wanting to get a riot rda or a dead rabbit but my concern is my 30qs i wanna get the best battery life out of them so 100 watts is probably not best

I rotate between my vtc5s and 30qs with my ammit at 50 to 65 watts with normally a 0.4 fused calpton in my ammit

Hopes this makes sense i dont really want to be a high wattage guy

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
I got vape tool used steam and i dont understand it all i dont like to build coils i rather used premades just want to know what i need to keep it ideally under 70 watts when i decide to get an rda or a rta dual coil

Use my ammit 25 arouns 50 to 65 watts and its great with the 30qs and vtc5s yet to go higher with either

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I don't see you needing a more powerful mod. IMHO Wattages above about 40 are good only for cloud chasing competitions. For daily use, An ammit at 30w is more than enough to annoy anyone in your immediate vicinity. Lately I've been mixing my juice with water to produce less visible vapor rather than the reverse.

Reactions: Tonee N

johnnyelevator

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
long beach, ca
I dont build coils usually get premades

Wanting to get a riot rda or a dead rabbit but my concern is my 30qs i wanna get the best battery life out of them so 100 watts is probably not best

I rotate between my vtc5s and 30qs with my ammit at 50 to 65 watts with normally a 0.4 fused calpton in my ammit

Hopes this makes sense i dont really want to be a high wattage guy

If you like 0.4 ohms than buy 0.8 ohm coils. When you run two 0.8 ohm coils, your mod will see a resistance of 0.4.
But know that a 0.4 build will vape different on an Ammit 25 vs a Dead Rabbit as they have different decks, airflow and chambers. So you may need a different coil build on a dead rabbit than what you use on the ammit.

I got vape tool used steam and i dont understand it all i dont like to build coils i rather used premades just want to know what i need to keep it ideally under 70 watts when i decide to get an rda or a rta dual coil

Use my ammit 25 arouns 50 to 65 watts and its great with the 30qs and vtc5s yet to go higher with either

What is it about vape tool that you don't understand and struggle with? We can show you how to use it if you are interested.

Well i want an rda or rta both all dual coil so i just want to know what ohms to aim for to still get best use of my 30qs
Your Samsung 30Q are good up to 100 watts. The lower the wattage you run, the longer the battery will last between charges.

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread