Status
Not open for further replies.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Hello GG folks,

I just wanted to get out of my lurker hole and express gratitude towards Bishopheals for making that video on how to make the dual coil for the Penelope. I've been making only single 1.5 ohm coils for my Penelope for about 6-7 months, and then decided to switch to dual coils because I felt that the single coils were not strong enough. So, I have been using dual coils for about a week now and here is my conclusion.

First, the dual coil was not that hard to make, it was actually a fun process, and I would say that it was easier to make than the single coils. Second, the dual coil that I made came up to around 1.00 ohms and it really brought out the flavor in all of my juices, made it much warmer, and the throat hits are to die for. This was not possible with the 1.5 ohm single coils. Lastly, I made this dual coil a week ago and it is still going strong, even with thick juices. If I used a 1.5 ohm single coil with these thick juices, the coil wouldn't last this long.

All in all, this thing is amazing! Thanks again Bishop. And I recommend everyone to check out Bishop's dual coil video and try it out, you will feel the difference.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its 0,3 ohm avg. Its the lowest of all electronics out there. But it can go up to 0,1 ohm with a trick that I will show you when I will be ready. Practically we eliminate the limits that electronics have with resistances and we can vape everything.

Proteus will be the right mod for Bishop for sure!

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
OMG dokebilee, you left me speechless. Thank you for your Kind words. I love making all sorts of different coils and experimenting on high end RBAs that can handle the heat like GG. Thanks to Imeo I'm able to vape the way I want when I want with no problems.

One of the enjoyments i have is using the the Dual Razer coils on GG ithaka. Ill try it on Penelope see how it compares. It maybe to hot for Pene to handle not sure. ;)

Thanks again bud, as I keep playing with different ways form building coils and if its safe then I show it for everyone can try.

LIVE HARD & VAPE HARD
FORGETABOUTIT!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread