DUDE my cascade tank is cascading juice all over me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundsystem00

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Dallas
Man, I have been wanting this tank forever. None of the shops in my city sells it. I found it in another town and paid an outrageous price for it because 1. It looks awesome 2. It supposedly performs awesome.

Wrong.

The first two coils that came with it :
First one was muted flavor
Second one was awesome flavor for one day until it burned out

What the hell! So I went and bought a baby beast coil because it supposedly will fit them. Something seemed weird about it when I put it in. Seemed like it wasnt snug and was just sitting there. Well anyway, I put it in and it was hitting pretty good. Then pretty much the whole tank leaked on my chest through the air holes. I am so ....... I tried adding an O-ring and it still does it.

What is the deal, am I doing something wrong or am I just really pissing money away.

please help.
thanks

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Sounds like you got it put together wrong. Take it apart and make sure you’re not cross threading and all the orings are in place. Look at the coils that didn’t leak and compare it to the ones that did to see if there is a difference. That’s all I got, best of luck, I hope you get this frustrating issue resolved.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Sounds like that Smok coil doesn’t fit.

I have the NRG, not exactly the same but close enough. Vaporesso coils take a bit to break in, but done gently, they last me a couple weeks.

Not sure what your priming technique is, but I juice the side holes and a teeny bit in the center, install, fill, and let it soak about an hour. Lower the watts, hit without firing, then slowly raise the watts, allowing time between hits for the coil to soak more juice up. I take my time with that, maybe an hour?

The flavor seems to be muted until the coil is ready to really vape away on it. Which is helpful in knowing how much love I have to give it before it’s ready to work well. It’s like not backing the car out of the driveway until it idles down.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Pretty much if I've got a tank leaking it's either an incorrectly seated coil, perhaps some overfilling, or a wonky tolerance somewhere (most likely an O ring that's gone missing or is strange, or even one time a glass tube that was just not manufactured right (I was able to correct it with some thicker 0-rings).

However, QC issues do happen and if you can't get it to stop trying all the above remedies and also, youtube and everything else suggested, and it doesn't work, well take it back.

Anna

Priming matters.

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread