Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
LOL! It's mod as in "modified".

So creative folks went into their garage and went to work creating new e-cigs, better ways to use existing e-cigs, better battery delivery, better juice delivery... and some of the ideas are so great that they are now being produced and sold on different e-cigarette vendors' websites. Others were so easy that you can do it yourself (perfect example: youtube e-cigarette cart mods).

Many are recognizable as mods because they certainly don't look like cigarettes anymore (ie: flashlight mod, box mod, eclipse mint tin mod - yes, named for the parts they used to make the mod).

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
LOL! It's mod as in "modified".

So creative folks went into their garage and went to work creating new e-cigs, better ways to use existing e-cigs, better battery delivery, better juice delivery... and some of the ideas are so great that they are now being produced and sold on different e-cigarette vendors' websites. Others were so easy that you can do it yourself (perfect example: youtube e-cigarette cart mods).

Many are recognizable as mods because they certainly don't look like cigarettes anymore (ie: flashlight mod, box mod, eclipse mint tin mod - yes, named for the parts they used to make the mod).

Hmmm, I didn't know there was already a Flashlight MOD - I will have to check that out. I have been thinking of converting an old flashlight I have with a bunch of 2400mAH 18,650's lying around. I guess my idea was not very original. :)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Hmmm, I didn't know there was already a Flashlight MOD - I will have to check that out. I have been thinking of converting an old flashlight I have with a bunch of 2400mAH 18,650's lying around. I guess my idea was not very original. :)

If you're interested in flashlight mods check out Madvapes.

MadVapes e-Cig 'How To' Tutorials • Index page

There's a section on them in their How To's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread