Dumbest Thing You've Done with your E-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Now - for all you folks with your mind in the gutter - :facepalm:

What's the dumbest thing(s) you've done with your e-cig? Me?

1. Fell asleep with it in hand; ecig makes it UNDER my body and I sleep on the ecig with battery button pressed = burnt out atomizer:glare:
  2. Had it on my lap in the car; get out and it hits the asphalt. My e-cig looks like a shark after a fight...
  3. Stood it up vertically on the counter and frantically looked for it for hours when it was RIGHT in front of me.
Anyone else? :laugh:

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
So... when will we see the photos of the Vaping Rooster? :)

smoking_rooster_by_Timdev.jpg

I've also fallen asleep with mine. Lucky it was unharmed but not smart! I guess the dumbest thing I've ever done was when I got home from the bar.. for some reason I decided to put it under my mattress.. Why? I couldnt tell you but I spent 2 days looking for it :facepalm: Stranger yet that I acutally decided to LOOK under the mattress.

Oh and always check pockets before doing laundry! I put an ego through the washer awhile back. Not repairable! lol

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I've tried to light it a million times, finally had to hide all the lighters in my house.
I've gotten up and walked away with my ego pass-through in my mouth whilst still attached to the computer. *snap* oh yeah.
Walked into the kitchen after dinner and threw my PV in the dishpan and put my dirty dishes on the counter. (Meant to do it the other way around)
Stuck every ink pen, gel pen, laundry pen, and magic marker in my mouth and tried to get a hit off it. My lips are a rainbow of colors.
Frankly, I'm amazed that I only ruined one battery. So far. I've only been vaping 5 months.

Animeguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Virginia
Set it on my lap while driving and it slides in between the seat and center console and to the floor of back seat. Luckily I used to that and know where it will land cuz my cell does that constantly.
Put my inferno in shirt pocket bent over to pick up something and it falls vertically on hard concrete floor and breaks battery. Good thing I had a spare in my pant pocket.
Oh trying to carry a big box with Steel drip tip on my inferno in my mouth and slamming that box on the ecig so it hurt my teeth. That was real smart. lol I just did that one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread