Duo Pro KR808D-1 (greensmoke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
yeah my neighbor bought a green smoke and one of his batteries died like 2 or 3 days later. He said they have great customer service though and are sending him a replacement. So far no Problems with my duo pro after 2-3 days...time will tell!

Anybody know for sure what type of battery they use? Maybe I will email them.

it's an E9. I ordered a chinese one, and it worked perfectly.

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
Lecig carries cartomizers that will fit an e9, greensmoke, or smoke51 duo. They also carry the empty cartz and the name is D2. A kr808d-1, kr8, or 808 isnt the same as the e9 as the threads are different. You really should find out from the place where you bought it, which model it is.

I took some pictures of my kr8 vs e9 and they are in this thread. You might be able to see the difference in the threads.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/kr808d-1/56806-non-kanger-kr808d-1-battery-lecig-com.html

Last edited:

rcraig42

Feb 19, 2010
Florida
Just to add my first 2 cents to this forum, I got the Duo Pro from ElectronicCigarettesInc.com a couple of weeks ago (before discovering this forum), and this past week after they messed up my order for more cartridges* I started searching for alternative sources. Found this thread and was a little frustrated by the lack of a definitive answer regarding compatibility (or any other source even mentioning the Duo Pro for that matter).

Anyway I went ahead and ordered a battery and a 5 pack of cartridges from the Vapor Kings for their kr808D-1 mostly to find out if they were compatible. I received them today, and they most definitely are.

To put it straight up and unambiguously, The Electronic Cigarettes Inc Duo Pro is fully compatible with, if not identical to, the KR808D-1, at least as sold by The Vapor Kings. The battery connection is identical in every way that I can perceive. The cartridges are also identical in every way I can perceive.

* they messed up that order but all I did was e-mail them with the problem and within 30 minutes they e-mailed back telling me they would send out the right ones right away, and I got them 2 days later, so no complaints at all with their customer service. And the batteries last me a long time, so do the cartridges. And their prices are not the lowest but fully in line with most of the others I have looked at, especially when the free shipping is factored in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread