The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Dura carts fit to DSE103

Discussion in 'Modding Forum' started by Vince1, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vince1

Vince1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    Down South, USA.
    This mod became nessasary when my Dura batteries started to die.I had a brand new 103 starter set and passthrough but received it right after my Dura. Didn't like the carts, They are a joke compared to the Dura cart. But the Bestecig DSE103 does have great atomizers that match the Dura's vapor production. But the carts hold almost nothing.

So if you are like me and hate the fiddly carts on the 103 that only hold like 5 drops of juice then I have a fix for you. The Dura cart fits perfectly into the 103 cart. Now I know what you're thinking,"what good is having two carts stuck together?" This is the fix- Now that your carts are stuck together take a razor knife and CAREFULLY cut 8mm off of the 103 cart on the mouth side. Use your knife to trim the inside braces off that held up the little cup in the 103 cart (removed before cutting). Now stick your 103 atomizer in the end you cut off and presto! You to can now have long life Dura carts on your 103.

Note- If you cut it too long the cart material won't touch the atomizer, but if you cut to short,no worries,just slide the atomizer out a little.

2. parked

parked Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Vince sounds like a great mod :)

Post some pics !

Thanks

Parked

3. Vince1

Feb 6, 2009
    Down South, USA.
    Sorry Parked, No camera. I'll try to borrow one though.

4. cekte

cekte Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Oregon
    Sounds good, hows it vape? Any chance of pics yet Vince?

5. Vince1

Feb 6, 2009
    Down South, USA.
    It actually works better then my Dura. Sorry no pics yet. My Dura has never produced vapor like you see in the reviews, guess I have a weak atomizer. But the 103 works great and now lasts long enough to use since the mod. The Dura carts just hold so much more liquid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.