Dura carts fit to DSE103

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
This mod became nessasary when my Dura batteries started to die.I had a brand new 103 starter set and passthrough but received it right after my Dura. Didn't like the carts, They are a joke compared to the Dura cart. But the Bestecig DSE103 does have great atomizers that match the Dura's vapor production. But the carts hold almost nothing.

So if you are like me and hate the fiddly carts on the 103 that only hold like 5 drops of juice then I have a fix for you. The Dura cart fits perfectly into the 103 cart. Now I know what you're thinking,"what good is having two carts stuck together?" This is the fix- Now that your carts are stuck together take a razor knife and CAREFULLY cut 8mm off of the 103 cart on the mouth side. Use your knife to trim the inside braces off that held up the little cup in the 103 cart (removed before cutting). Now stick your 103 atomizer in the end you cut off and presto! You to can now have long life Dura carts on your 103.

Note- If you cut it too long the cart material won't touch the atomizer, but if you cut to short,no worries,just slide the atomizer out a little.

Last edited:

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This mod became nessasary when my Dura batteries started to die.I had a brand new 103 starter set and passthrough but received it right after my Dura. Didn't like the carts, They are a joke compared to the Dura cart. But the Bestecig DSE103 does have great atomizers that match the Dura's vapor production. But the carts hold almost nothing.

So if you are like me and hate the fiddly carts on the 103 that only hold like 5 drops of juice then I have a fix for you. The Dura cart fits perfectly into the 103 cart. Now I know what you're thinking,"what good is having two carts stuck together?" This is the fix- Now that your carts are stuck together take a razor knife and CAREFULLY cut 8mm off of the 103 cart on the mouth side. Use your knife to trim the inside braces off that held up the little cup in the 103 cart (removed before cutting). Now stick your 103 atomizer in the end you cut off and presto! You to can now have long life Dura carts on your 103.

Note- If you cut it too long the cart material won't touch the atomizer, but if you cut to short,no worries,just slide the atomizer out a little.

Vince sounds like a great mod :)

Post some pics !

Thanks

Parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread