DV Tanks on iPow 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge Chicago

Apr 7, 2016
Hello DV Team,

I absolutely love DiscountVapers. No one beats your prices a majority of your items and the reviews are helpful. I am curious if the new house brand polycarbonate adjustable air tanks will work on a Kanger iPow 2. (I will be using a non acidic liquid)

Also I was curious:
  1. What is the "oem recommended" tank for this device?
  2. What is the "owner recommend" tank for this device?
  3. What is the "minimum" tank that this device can use? (dual coil preferable)
Thanks in advance,

Jorge Chicago

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Hi Jorge,

Are you talking about the 5S Clearomizers? If so, they will work great on the iPow2. I used my 5S on my vAres as a stealth vape setup, until I switched to the Joyetech Ego AIO. For the iPow2, I'd go with either the 1.5 ohm or the 1.8 ohm VOCC dual coils.

My recommended tank for the iPow2 is probably the Nautilus Mini or the 5S. The Nautilus Mini is probably a little better vape, but the 5S with the Kanger VOCC dual coils is a bit cheaper, and still a really good vape.

If you don't already have the iPow2, look at the vAres instead. The button is a little funky, but it is wattage and voltage, goes to 20W, and is on sale. :)

Thank you.
David

Reactions: sonicdsl

Jorge Chicago

Apr 7, 2016
I am not understanding wattage control - I already bought the iPow 2 when I wrote this but who knows :) I may try the vAres. What I find is anything past 7.5watts and my coil(s) burn. I have tried different Ohms. Single and Dual. I have tried different PG/VG ratios as well.

I may give the Nautilus Mini a go too. I want to try a different generation of tanks on this device. I still don't know why I would go higher in watts since I mostly stay above ohm. I have been experimenting with the EGO AIO too! I have one. I got it on sale for a ridiculous price... new! My friend bought one and never opened it. :)

That's a whole different topic altogether. I am learning a different kind of vaping experience on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread