Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
understood but worth a shot especially at those prices. Spent less than $20 for 60ml of 6mg salts and 2 flavors i wanted to try. Very good deal.
Are you planning on using the 6mg nic salts with your WTA? Let us know how that works out for you. I am sure lots of members would be interested.

:)

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Are you planning on using the 6mg nic salts with your WTA? Let us know how that works out for you. I am sure lots of members would be interested.

I am planning to do exactly that. Any advice on how much of each to mix? And have you tried the salts without flavoring, just curious if they have any flavor like the wta vaped alone.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Another liter of Christmas nic purchased (100 mg/ml).... I have a feeling I will be doing DIY experiments for the husband....

I AM SO GLAD to be done with my 48 mg/ml nic, BTW. I just hate dealing with it in VG form, but I kinda have to.... I used the last of it up yesterday and boy am I glad I did, as I was mixing up 90 ml bottles and the kind of quantity I need at that strength grows annoying. I hope my mixes turn out well, I was somewhat experimental with some of em.... But also like, "I WILL use up this 48 mg/ml strength, come what may," so I guess we shall see what happens. I have some new, interesting flavors. Haven't touched em yet, but I most want to....

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hmm... never thought of steeping my WTA with my nicotine, interesting. Do report back. Nic salts are pretty flavorless if you ask me, but that's the only thing I've mixed with. They smell the tiniest bit "nicotin-y" but I don't notice much nic taste after I flavor.... I use them at 18 mg/ml so I'd think I might taste something, but if I do, it is something I have now gotten used to. Maybe I'll vape some unflavored, that would be the only way for me to tell....

Anna

Reactions: hittman

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am planning to do exactly that. Any advice on how much of each to mix? And have you tried the salts without flavoring, just curious if they have any flavor like the wta vaped alone.
No I have not tried vaping unflavored nic salts. I would keeping mixing exactly everything the same. The only difference is that the nic salts is replacing your reg nic.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hmm... never thought of steeping my WTA with my nicotine, interesting. Do report back. Nic salts are pretty flavorless if you ask me, but that's the only thing I've mixed with. They smell the tiniest bit "nicotin-y" but I don't notice much nic taste after I flavor.... I use them at 18 mg/ml so I'd think I might taste something, but if I do, it is something I have now gotten used to. Maybe I'll vape some unflavored, that would be the only way for me to tell....

Anna
Why would you steep the WTA? They are additives to be added after the juice is purchase/DIY made. I am a little confused on why would you steep?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't do it that way, but I thought Archane was trying it that way, maybe I misunderstood. I've always just added a bit to the tank. I thought it was an interesting idea but it's not mine... I find WTA to work just fine by putting a small amount in my tank. (I buy wholesale unflavored when I use it).

I taste my mixes after 24 hrs but I don't vape them usually for at least a week, sometimes more.

Anna

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Yeah i diy and usually just apply a bit of heat just until the juice is warm so it thins the mixture and mixes well and then let it sit for about an hour or so and then vape. I haven't ever really let juices sit long enough to see if it changes the flavor but that's because i do my mixes with the wta and that doesn't need any steeping time which is great.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yeah i diy and usually just apply a bit of heat just until the juice is warm so it thins the mixture and mixes well and then let it sit for about an hour or so and then vape. I haven't ever really let juices sit long enough to see if it changes the flavor but that's because i do my mixes with the wta and that doesn't need any steeping time which is great.
Ok. That's a first. Interesting. So what flavors did you buy?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
double ry4 and a milk chocolate that looks really good and i still have several flavors from previous orders from other companies like graham cracker, caramel, vanilla and a few others. I don't like the candy flavors much so usually do tobacco's or desserts.
Ok, help me out here cause I am really confused as to why you are using flavors at all. All the flavors you bought have really long steep times to bring out the flavoring. So a little heat cannot bring out the full flavoring of that mix. So why bother with flavors when it seems you are just getting the flavoring from the WTA itself.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I have been mixing with flavors for awhile and some get to sit for really long times simply because i just don't get bored of whatever i'm vaping flavor wise to get to them but some i really don't let steep long enough to get the full flavor because i'm too eager to try them out. I like different flavors. However it wasn't until very recently, like 2 days ago, that i decided on a whim to try vaping unflavored wta by itself. Not sure why i never thought of that before but now im hooked because the flavor is great and the effect is stronger since it's not mixed with flavoring. I wish i would have thought of that sooner but i had always thought it wouldn't be very appealing without flavoring, not sure why, maybe something i read somewhere but i'm really glad i tried it because i love it. I will probably use the flavorings for maybe some of the salt juice with just salt and flavoring because 60ml is quite a bit and will last a really long time.

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the replies, i guess my real concern is that vaping wta i've gotten my cigarette usage down to about 3 cigs a day mostly after meals which are the toughest ones for me to stop. The wta has helped me keep myself alert and more focused during the day and not thinking about smoking while im working which is great but i'd love to cut out those last few cigs completely. I was thinking maybe something like the juul might do the trick and would be pretty inexpensive if im only hitting it about 3 times a day when i really feel the need for a cig after eating. Just not sure if a more powerful nic hit would be the answer to that since cigs have so many more chemicals in them that i'm sure i'm feeling the addiction of more than just nic.
i was like you.
had to have a cig when i got up and after every meal.
here’s what worked for me.
Provari at 13 watts with a 1.5 ohm coil and umbavape pure wta at 12 mg of nic.
i had smoked for 40 years and now i have no desire for a cig.
of course, each person is different.
good luck.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would say yes and where is why. I am trying nic salts from Nicotine River for the first time. Since they have said you could increase the strength in the nic because it is more efficient in delivery that the adjustment to a higher mg would be seamless because of the smoothness. ummmm, not entirely so. I ordered one litre @6mg(my current nic level is 3mg). While the vape was very smooth, the nic hit me like a ton of rocks. Like the feeling you got when you smoked that first cig.(that buzzed type of feeling where you feel like your head is coming off) Ok I figured, the first time no problem. Well it wasn't only on the first time. It was every toke I took. I had purposely bought just the 6mg for testing. I tried this for 3 days on one tank. I could not take the feeling anymore so I cut the 6mg back to my reg 3mg. Much better. Since I have only tried the nic salts in one recipe I am making small batches of my other mixes to see how it compares to my reg mixes that used only the reg free-based nic. Results to be determined.

That's some good info. Thanks. I'm not sure what strength to buy. Is it true about there being less throat hit? If so then I won't be buying much.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    hittman i've never used an rda although lately i've been considering learning how since so many users talk about the great flavors they get. What would be a good beginner setup for an rda and can you buy quality prebuilt coils so you don't have to start out making your own?

I would think that any single coil rda would be fine to start with and yes you can buy some good premade coils. I picked up some demon killer ones that were pretty good.

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    i was like you.
    had to have a cig when i got up and after every meal.
    here’s what worked for me.
    Provari at 13 watts with a 1.5 ohm coil and umbavape pure wta at 12 mg of nic.
    i had smoked for 40 years and now i have no desire for a cig.
    of course, each person is different.
    good luck.

I tried umbavape but their wta feels like more nic and less of the other alkaloids. Makes me too speedy and not very satisfying. Aroma's is way better in my opnion.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    That's some good info. Thanks. I'm not sure what strength to buy. Is it true about there being less throat hit? If so then I won't be buying much.
    Hitt,
    I did not want a throat hit, I like a smooth vape. I hear that nic nude has different strengths offerings for their salt - smooth, regular, and throat hit or something like that. That may be a better choice for you. I just bought @ 6mg because I wanted it for a trial run, but now that I know I like it and at what strength I will go back to the reg 100mg. If you want to do just a trial run, buy less than you normally would but enough to play with a couple of different strengths. Let us know if you decide to try and of course, the results.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread