Dvarw 16 Style RTA 16mm 2ml Price $11.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeallen

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2019
www.vapeciga.com
Many people say Dvarw rta is very popular during this time, I'd be happy to introduce it for you. It's a very small Dvarw RTA. It has 16 millimeters or 22 millimeters sizes. Today I'm going to talk about 16 millimeters, because 16 millimeters Dvarw rta can be used with a number of mini vape pods or box mods.
First of all, we took apart the package of the product, and we could see the Dvarw RTA and some of its accessories, contain four airflow components, in addition, the atomizer comes with an air intake component. The design of Dvarw RTA is really nice and small, the drip tip is very mellow and full, materials are also more advanced, inside is the hole bit of a relatively simple 510 interface, on top of that we can switch between different drops, there's a clear glass tank tube, take down the glass tank tube, we can see in the middle is a pipe made of 316 stainless steel, the oil filling place inside the bottom bin is designed as a screw structure, and the rubber ring made of PEK material is wrapped, the aim is to prevent oil leakage. The bottom of the Dvarw RTA is marked with a LOGO and number, the rotary screw that connects the pod or mod is polished very smooth, it won't scratch or scratch the pod or mod.
upload_2020-3-11_22-47-42.png

I designed the coil and installed it on the Dvarw RTA,I use 2-core to make coils,
the coil shall be made with a coil winding rod with a diameter of 1.5mm, the coil is just right for the Dvarw RTA. The coil can also be by 1-core, most extreme coil can be made by choosing a diameter of 2.0mm, have you rarely or never used such a small coil to make an atomizer? When I was ready to install the coil, I used my tool to unscrew the Dvarw RTA, I’m satisfied with the quality of the screws. Where to injection e-liquid? Please look at the picture below:
We can inject the e-liquid from the three places where the arrows point, of course, the quickest and most convenient way is to inject the e-liquid through the hole in the middle.

upload_2020-3-11_22-47-54.png

I tested it with my simple eco-t vape pod matching with my Dvarw RTA, and try it with banana-flavored e-liquid, and select the Dvarw RTA comes with a hole inlet component to test, taking a puff, feel that, the suction resistance is relatively small, it went straight down my throat. Whereupon, I change the eco-t vape pod system into a box mod, I use the 10W power, try it again, taste is better in this time, the feeling like peeling a banana and slowly eating the flesh, be sure to burn a little bit longer and then slowly suck, the taste a lot better than a small vape. I'm using the e-liquid is 30mg, I don't feel the spicy taste, it feels smooth.

upload_2020-3-11_22-48-11.png

After using the Dvarw RTA for a while, I touch it with my hands, feel it heating up, but not very hot, temperature is about 40 degrees, because I use 2-core to make the coil, if we use 1-core to make the coil, it doesn’t show up the heat problem. There was no e-liquid leakage during use, taste is quite satisfying. If we have micro or mini mod or pod system to pair with Dvarw RTA, the taste will be more perfect.

Want to know more, click here vapeciga.com

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-11_22-47-17.png
    upload_2020-3-11_22-47-17.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread