Dvarw MTL RTA & MTL FL (clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Top cap of chamber were sticking on my dwarf for couple of weeks but now never do that... one thing that annoy me with my dvarw is not so smooth threading I have to wiggle back and forth to screw the deck properly... well it is a clone so probably original is made much better.

My clone (Lysen) has also a little crunchy threading at the base, but it still goes on/off nicely. And everything else is well made and working fine so can't complain.

• Informative
Reactions: ToolmanTexas

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I just recently switched from subohm back to my pen style devices with high octane juice and very happy I did. Have my first 5ml Dvarw V2 clone on the slow boat now. Can't wait to get it going. Think I'll go with a 1.8 ohm build and try the smallest airflow block to begin with?
Thinking I already have the perfect 18350 mini mods to mount it on.

IMG_20180827_081405.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Update on my Lysen clone:
It has the same trouble as a Coppervape one with the chimney fitting too tight to the deck section. Can't get it out without tools, but it's not a big deal, I have tools :2cool:

The 3,5ml PC tank that I used has gone very weird looking, I have used RY4D and other non- citrus juices... Is the plastic melting somehow? I quess I need to start using the 5ml metal tank or find a glass that fits.

But other than those it's working great. Zero leaking, very easy to build, wick and fill, very nice vapor and flavor. Also I love how simple it is and I'm still kind of surprised how good it is for the price.

• Informative
Reactions: Foggy Road

Tony01

May 3, 2018
Btw khw mods group on Facebook can suck it. Posted the above pic and deleted and banned within 3 minutes with no warning. Well they can keep their .... group of elitists with their overpriced rtas and mods cuz if I ever considered buying anything from them, now I never will! I highly doubt that every one of those 3000 members has a $150++ mod from them...

Mtl vapers group can suck it as well!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
The wife picked up my Dvarw from the post office this morning. Will be a couple weeks too til I get home. In the meantime... Can I fit a 1.8 ohm SS316 build in the thing. Steam engine is saying something like 10 wraps at 2.5 mm? May have to go KA1, no biggie.

Edit: Duh, whichever way I go will be 30ga.

Last edited:

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
The wife picked up my Dvarw from the post office this morning. Will be a couple weeks too til I get home. In the meantime... Can I fit a 1.8 ohm SS316 build in the thing. Steam engine is saying something like 10 wraps at 2.5 mm? May have to go KA1, no biggie.
yes.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Btw khw mods group on Facebook can suck it. Posted the above pic and deleted and banned within 3 minutes with no warning. Well they can keep their .... group of elitists with their overpriced rtas and mods cuz if I ever considered buying anything from them, now I never will! I highly doubt that every one of those 3000 members has a $150++ mod from them...

Mtl vapers group can suck it as well!
Am I misunderstanding? You posted a clone of their product on their FB page?

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017

Edit: Duh, whichever way I go will be 30ga.
Here is 9 wraps of 28g kanthal, probably 2.5mm maybe 2

Attachments

• IMG_4293.JPG
    IMG_4293.JPG
    702.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Useful
Reactions: Foggy Road

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So I got a coppervape clone a few weeks ago and really really like it, enough to purchase an authentic. I like smaller tanks, so I bought the 2ml version with the ST'S tank....yes my clone chimney top does stick to the tank, but I just leave it which allows for a couple extra drips of juice....awesome tank imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread