Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    1.2, which I would guess you will find right in your wheel house.

They have 2 sets of inserts, MTL and more DTL.

MTL
    $2.24 Coppervape 0.8mm + 1mm AFC Insert for Dvarw MTL RTA Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Restricted DTL (or loose MTL)
    $3.11 Coppervape AFC Kit for Dvarw MTL RTA Atomizer - 1.5mm/2mm/2.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Which one did you get?

Thank you :)

Yea I think the 1.2 will work just fine for me, I don't like a really tight draw.

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

Kusie

ECF Veteran
    Jun 21, 2017
    Germany
    That looks overly complicated, all the parts, the tank on top of the deck ... the flat deck, doesn´t the juice flood the whole deck and leaks out of the airflow as soon as you open the top cap or do not stuff enough wick in front of the JC holes? I don´t think I get the concept of this completely. Looks very interesting though.

rifky

ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    I have been waiting for this one to show up. I ordered 3 of them. WIcking seems like it will be similar to the Hurricane. My two favorite tanks are the Hurricane V1 and the Nebula Wine. Both bottom fillers so this should fit in nicely.
    Agree its like wicking hurricane.. And I think its so simple to replace coil without messing wick since it covered with chamber.

Reactions: ian91

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Agree its like wicking hurricane.. And I think its so simple to replace coil without messing wick since it covered with chamber.
    And the Hurricane is one of the easiest build/wick RTAs around.

Had a gift cert on FT that I had forgotten about LOL, so I pulled the trigger (and added the GoTank for good measure :))

upload_2018-4-18_19-45-32.png

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

Had a gift cert on FT that I had forgotten about LOL, so I pulled the trigger (and added the GoTank for good measure :))

View attachment 736981

Let me know what you think of the GoTank, nearly got one, but heard build quality was iffy.

My Dvarw now shows scheduled to ship on the 20th, they pushed it back a day, hopefully stays as the 20th :)

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

ian91

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Westbank, BC Canada
    I see on FT there are two air insert sets for the Dvarw available, the "MTL" with two and the "regular" with 3 larger inserts, question is: does the tank alone come with ANY of those inserts installed (and if, which one?) or is buying one of the insert sets mandatory?
    Tanks,
    K.
    None of the tanks come with any extra inserts. You need to purchase them separately. I want the 2.5mm insert myself. Imagine that most want the smaller sizes.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    None of the tanks come with any extra inserts. You need to purchase them separately. I want the 2.5mm insert myself. Imagine that most want the smaller sizes.
    It does come standard with a 1.25 mm insert, no extra purchases needed.

Just to be super clear. If you do want any other size then yes, an extra purchase is needed.

Reactions: ian91

rifky

ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    W

View attachment 736981
    wow... you said 0.8 mm is to tight, why you buy 0.8 mm insert again??

oh and due almost all e liquid now are 30/70 PG/VG maybe is better we prepare oval hole chamber..

$1.84 Coppervape 316 Stainless Steel Oval Hole Chimney for Dvarw MTL RTA Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: Nailz

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    The last thing I need is another rta so I'm in. I am also compulsive in buying obscure rta's. I am going for the 3F vape as it seems to come with every alternative. I don't enjoy extremely tight mtl so I will throw in some of their dtl options to try also. I am wed to single coil rta's so this might surprise me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread