Dvarw MTL RTA & MTL FL (clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Lately I've been facing an issue with the dvarw. The resistance is jumping all the time, from 0.9 9ohm (what it should be) to 1.83 for example. I checked the 510, the leads are properly cut, the coil is not touching the airflow. I wonder what this is about... Changed for a different mod but I can conclude it's not the mod. Weird.
Weird indeed. I would put it to pieces, check all the insulators, clean everything and then re-assemble. There's not much else to try...

Last edited:
Reactions: jorisd1980

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Dvarw MTL V2 (5ml) with a Serpent SMM glass and o-rings (some tip at the FT forum), KF Prime drip tip with extra o-ring underneath (because it's too long), poor man's bubbleglass:

hb7Xc0K.jpg

There's some liquid on top of the upper o-ring, might look weird. Took it apart after taking the pic, and reassembled for even better alignment.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I am surprised that cloners have not done glass tanks yet, authentic ones have been around for some time now.
The glass tanks are from other Atomiser, usually they are PC /Ultem /PEI, when did KHW make the glass ? , Usually its from narba narta spare tanks from fasttech,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heartsdelight

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
KWH has these, don't remember for how long:

Dvarw MTL RTA tank (glass) section – KHW mods
Wow thoese aren't cheap for a but of glass, most likey ones from other tanks cut down, since its been 2 years peeps been asking for glass,

These also make 23mm tank not 22 like original,
So it a totally new than size, as it says dont fit existing tanks , an they are awaiting 23mm 24mm beauty rings, so might not look right on 22mods,
There even selling other peoples mods to bring in more income turning into a online store, good for them hope they can get more colbri mods in stock

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Hi Guys! Do anyone paired the Dvarw 16mm with a Pico Baby? It's possible? Was thinking about buying a Pico Baby and a Dvarw (will buy authentic, but shouldn't be that different) to create a "Pod System".
I have it and it fits but I prefer the vape off of the iStick Trim, so that is my main mod for the 16.

danielpm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Braga, Portugal
looks like it fits

mZGSkQe.jpg
Thank you!
I have it and it fits but I prefer the vape off of the iStick Trim, so that is my main mod for the 16.
You prefer the vape from the stock tank? It's really that good?
edit: oh, ok, you prefer put the Dvarw on another mod (reg probably). Yup, I get it :)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Thank you!

You prefer the vape from the stock tank? It's really that good?
edit: oh, ok, you prefer put the Dvarw on another mod (reg probably). Yup, I get it :)
Yeah, the Trim lets you choose from 3 settings, low/med/high... gives me a much better vape than the Baby. Form factor is better IMO also... YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread