Dvarw MTL RTA & MTL FL (clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Looks great, thanks. What size wire is that?
I use 26g SS ,
Spaced builds
Seem to work well for me
Give great flavour an
if its ever seems like it's lacking a little in Flavour to nomal, just a little poke of juice holes loosing wick seems to pick it back up without it leaking ot weeping

Do like the R-DTL draw, of single coil RTAs,
Still trying to get a second authentic Dvarw MTL,
3351e207be78ee8f044ea86ab8584a10.jpg
dcfbad27ecfe0434769685c2d49ae196.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I use 26g SS ,
Spaced builds
Seem to work well for me
Give great flavour an
if its ever seems like it's lacking a little in Flavour to nomal, just a little poke of juice holes loosing wick seems to pick it back up without it leaking ot weeping

Do like the R-DTL draw, of single coil RTAs,
Still trying to get a second authentic Dvarw MTL,
3351e207be78ee8f044ea86ab8584a10.jpg
dcfbad27ecfe0434769685c2d49ae196.jpg

I just put some 26g kanthal in my Engine MTL tank. Checking it out before I try it in my Dvarw.

Reactions: benley73

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
It's a little better with the 26g wire but still not as flavorful as the Doggies. Trying a 2.5mm id coil with 6 wraps.

What flavour juices are you using in it? I thought strawberry in mine was outstanding, as was lime and lemon. Tobacco was average, mango was poor and custard was reasonable.

Also what size AFC insert have you got in it. Is it the default 1.2?

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
What flavour juices are you using in it? I thought strawberry in mine was outstanding, as was lime and lemon. Tobacco was average, mango was poor and custard was reasonable.

Also what size AFC insert have you got in it. Is it the default 1.2?
I only vape Tobacco flavors.

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
I only vape Tobacco flavors.

That could explain why it isn't as flavoursome as you would like. Other people will likely disagree but I am very fussy about tobacco flavours and I find some of the subtle flavour notes get lost in the Dvarw. My preference for tobacco is the Taifun GT III, Kayfun Prime, Kayfun Lite V2 Plus, Kayfun Lite 2019. True MTL, GP Heron 1.5 and the Reaper V3. Expromizer V4 is good too. But if you want really intense throat hit like Russian cigarettes the Troya MV2 or Ataman II are perfect.

One last option with the Dvarw might be to try some superfine Clapton wire for MTL. Both Geekvape and Vandy Vape make it.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
That could explain why it isn't as flavoursome as you would like. Other people will likely disagree but I am very fussy about tobacco flavours and I find some of the subtle flavour notes get lost in the Dvarw. My preference for tobacco is the Taifun GT III, Kayfun Prime, Kayfun Lite V2 Plus, Kayfun Lite 2019. True MTL, GP Heron 1.5 and the Reaper V3. Expromizer V4 is good too. But if you want really intense throat hit like Russian cigarettes the Troya MV2 or Ataman II are perfect.

One last option with the Dvarw might be to try some superfine Clapton wire for MTL. Both Geekvape and Vandy Vape make it.
There is no one more fussy than me with tobacco flavor. In the 8+ years of vaping, I have only liked 3 tobacco flavors. I've tried a lot in search of a good tasting liquid. I don't like other flavors at all. I just can't vape fruits, deserts etc...

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I vape only Net tobacco's and have primes, new kfl 2019, and the ER3 and I find the darvw dam good with those tobacco's. I have to say however, the reaper 3 has probably the best flavor, but they are all so darn close. In fact if I took all my rtas, about a dozen or so different tanks and I didnt know which one was which, I doubt very much I could tell the difference in flavor, as they all are so very close. Today's rtas are pretty darn good and it's really all dependent on the wicking. I wick every rta the same, all 26g kanthal about 2.5mm coil, 6 wraps , which is around .6 ohms and use rayon. It definitely takes quite a few builds to dial in a new rta, but you will get it.......

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TraderX

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
There is no one more fussy than me with tobacco flavor. In the 8+ years of vaping, I have only liked 3 tobacco flavors. I've tried a lot in search of a good tasting liquid. I don't like other flavors at all. I just can't vape fruits, deserts etc...

DRY4 vaper with a few drops of AP, like me?

Astonishing hearing that the KFL2+ is still better for those flavours than even the Dvarw.

And by the way, I could NOT stop my Dvarw from leaking. (I tried everything under the sun).

I am currently looking into alternatives, simply out of boredom since I am using my KFL2+ for so long.

Must have: TIGHT draw, and simply a good MTL. And I also prefer bigger atties since Dwarf, Berserker etc. all get too hot for my taste. On the other hand, I am really doubting if I ever find something which is overall better than my KFL2+

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
DRY4 vaper with a few drops of AP, like me?

Astonishing hearing that the KFL2+ is still better for those flavours than even the Dvarw.

And by the way, I could NOT stop my Dvarw from leaking. (I tried everything under the sun).

I am currently looking into alternatives, simply out of boredom since I am using my KFL2+ for so long.

Must have: TIGHT draw, and simply a good MTL. And I also prefer bigger atties since Dwarf, Berserker etc. all get too hot for my taste. On the other hand, I am really doubting if I ever find something which is overall better than my KFL2+
I keep hearing lots of good stuff about this one.

• Agree
Reactions: Brewdawg1181

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I really love Dvarw, but after using Patibulum clone for two weeks I have to say that it beats Dvarw.

Not by much, but on flavor and draw smoothness/noise it’s better.
Is that the one that is similar to the reaper3?

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Is that the one that is similar to the reaper3?

Yes it’s styled a lot like Dvarw or Reaper V3 and wicks superbly, almost like the Reaper.
Patibilum works great with high vg juice and a tight 0.8mm draw, so for me it’s perfect.
But it has a max 1.5mm airflow so perhaps not for rdl or very loose mtl.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yes it’s styled a lot like Dvarw or Reaper V3 and wicks superbly, almost like the Reaper.
Patibilum works great with high vg juice and a tight 0.8mm draw, so for me it’s perfect.
But it has a max 1.5mm airflow so perhaps not for rdl or very loose mtl.
Looks like something I might try, thanks...

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Theres an RTA that's peaked my interest, cant get hold of authentic, contacted modder through Facebook-whom makes some stunning mods and RDA too,
Clone is available Four One Five 415 RTA,
looks to offer the RDTL and MTL options, found a forum chat on Fasttech about it and a Taiwanese FB page that has a video of it,
So might pick up clone to try then see if can get an authentic if willing.
Posative post is exchangeable for different Airflow options , has a jfc , adjustable from top different tank capacity sizes,

Heres one of posts
415 RTA By FOUR-ONE-FIVE - 22mm - 2 / 4,5ml - Single Coil - (Kayfun Lite 2019 - dvarw Killer): FastTech Forums

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Theres an RTA that's peaked my interest, cant get hold of authentic, contacted modder through Facebook-whom makes some stunning mods and RDA too,
    Clone is available Four One Five 415 RTA,
    looks to offer the RDTL and MTL options, found a forum chat on Fasttech about it and a Taiwanese FB page that has a video of it,
    So might pick up clone to try then see if can get an authentic if willing.
    Posative post is exchangeable for different Airflow options , has a jfc , adjustable from top different tank capacity sizes,

Heres one of posts
    415 RTA By FOUR-ONE-FIVE - 22mm - 2 / 4,5ml - Single Coil - (Kayfun Lite 2019 - dvarw Killer): FastTech Forums

I like the look of this too - being a doggy RTA fan. Here's one SKU offered at FT

benley73

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2016
    I like the look of this too - being a doggy RTA fan. Here's one SKU offered at FT
    Yeah I have found it on all china sites. Was looking BC at the authentic version. Spoke to modder yesterday, 1st batch sold out in less than 30 seconds , there has been a few slight variations of this over past 6 months also has an RDA out too, definitely an RTA with lots of optional extras too,

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread