Dvarw MTL RTA & MTL FL (clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Its seem very great and simple MTL rta without air pressure on top cap without refill and just like skyline coppervape came with tons accessories. Nice 0,8 mm and 1 mm AFC make me wonder... Can it a par with Berserker...
Screenshot_2018-04-16-18-20-48.png
Screenshot_2018-04-16-18-20-58.png
Screenshot_2018-04-16-18-21-08.png
Screenshot_2018-04-16-18-21-27.png

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
You have authentic and sold it?? Why??
"fantastic RTA only thing I don't like is no AFC ring"

Liked it a lot but lack of outside control of AFC was not working for me. I had the 1.2 and .8 inserts, one was a lil too loose, one was a lil too tight. I have other RTAs that are cream of the crop so I actually traded mine for some other gear. I don't knock it though, it gave great flavor just no AFC wasn't working for me.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
"fantastic RTA only thing I don't like is no AFC ring"

Liked it a lot but lack of outside control of AFC was not working for me. I had the 1.2 and .8 inserts, one was a lil too loose, one was a lil too tight. I have other RTAs that are cream of the crop so I actually traded mine for some other gear. I don't knock it though, it gave great flavor just no AFC wasn't working for me.
Wow 0.8 arflow insert still not tight enough?? You are truly a MTL guy :)

Reactions: stols001

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Wow 0.8 arflow insert still not tight enough?? You are truly a MTL guy :)
.8 was too tight :)
1.25 too loose

I think the 1.0 would be just right for me and hence why it's been in the FT cart in the "potential" category LOL.

But I like to be able to fine tune/adjust on the fly, depending on mood, and with no AFC this is not possible w this atty.

Its the only drawback, IMO, otherwise I absolutely loved it and thought it was a great, simple MTL device.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
know what airflow size it comes with?

I realized, I ordered 2 tanks, but only 1 lot of airflow inserts and 1 oval juice cap :facepalm:

Well if like it, will just order the extras afterwards, want to try the galaxies rda, so can do another order :)
1.2, which I would guess you will find right in your wheel house.

They have 2 sets of inserts, MTL and more DTL.

MTL
$2.24 Coppervape 0.8mm + 1mm AFC Insert for Dvarw MTL RTA Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Restricted DTL (or loose MTL)
$3.11 Coppervape AFC Kit for Dvarw MTL RTA Atomizer - 1.5mm/2mm/2.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Which one did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread