The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-cig and a cup of coffee?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by unfaithful, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unfaithful

unfaithful Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    I don't know about other vapers here, but when I used to smoke analogs, I couldn't start a day without a coffee and a good old cigarette. This was one of the main reasons I always failed to quit. I was just wondering if any of you vape away while you have your coffee? How is it for you? :?:

2. Illuminatu

Illuminatu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2011
    Nomad
    I still have my morning coffee in the car everyday and i happily chain vape while driving, and it hasn't been any different for me that if it was an analog, the vape and the coffee are always my first thing in the morning and are very important to how i start my work day! I'll wish you the best of luck in your endeavor

Keep vapin' !!!

3. db13berry

db13berry Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    USA
    I vape away having coffee, after a meal, while driving, etc. I vape doing everything I used to do while smoking. And I enjoy the vape more!

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Full Member

May 21, 2011
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    I just started vaping and I definitely vape with my morning joe.
    Like pairing spices with food, the flavor you choose to vape will either enhance the coffee or be a horrible combination.

I don't have much experience, but my caramel mocha, chocolate cream, and chocolate mint go well with my extra strong coffee, cream and sugar.
    You may want to try out some tobacco flavors to give you the same taste combination you're used to.

5. quittin4mykids

quittin4mykids Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    WIth my morning coffee I try to vape a breakfast type thing- cinimon rolls- waffles etc. but yes, I DO vape and drink my coffee-

6. The Duke

The Duke Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Just like when I smoked, I chain vape with my morning coffee and I don't have to keep going outside to smoke. IMO vaping and coffee go together better than smoking and coffee

7. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    NW Detroit Burbs
    drink morning coffee now and vaping diy hazelnut caramel kona cream in one Reo and pecan roll in the other, num so good

8. unfaithful

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Phew! I started to think I was weird then :D Going for a coffee with my chocolate flavour joye now, yummy :)

9. awesome1

awesome1 Full Member

May 5, 2011
    Long Island
    I love my coffee even better now that I found top banana from mad vapes.

10. tonyorion

tonyorion Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2010
    Michigan
    When our daughter came along, I stopped smoking in the house and was relegated to smoke in the garage in the winter and on the deck in the summer.

Now if you live in the Midwest, winters can be very bitter and summers can be all over the place. I played a round yesterday afternoon, and it was a great day with the temperature in the high 70's. Today is 47, wet and windy.

I am also a coffee nut and have one of those super duper espresso machines that grind each portion fresh and makes a great cappuccino. My daughter has launched her professional career after getting her MBA, and, sadly, we lost my wife a few years ago to cancer. Even so, I continued to not smoke in the house.

Now, I really appreciate being able to enjoy my coffee in the house while vaping and not freezing my butt off or getting eaten alive by bugs. I passed the one year mark on April 20.

11. imsoenthused

imsoenthused Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    Coffee was one of my biggest triggers that got me smoking again every time I quit cigarettes. I vape like crazy with my coffee. Only tobacco flavors work for me when imbibing that most sacred of deities in steaming black liquid form though. Of course I hate flavors in my coffee too, and starbucks has proven how many people disagree with me there. :)

12. algriff

algriff Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Yonkers, NY
    "Vaping and coffee" Perfection! So much tastier then those nasty analogs :D

13. madmartyr72

madmartyr72 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2011
    IN
    I have never been a coffee drinker but that 'first morning cigarette' was a must have! Even now, as soon as my eye's open in the morning, I am reaching for my ecig. Hmmm, maybe I should just try a 'coffee' flavored juice instead! ;)

14. unfaithful

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    I'm very sorry about your loss tonyorion. One year is a long time. So far it's a day and a half of just vaping and no cigarettes for me. My last one was right before I received joye 510. I tried to quit before but I couldn't take a day without a cigarette. I really hope it works and I think it will, because I've had a bad experience with my first e-cig before, which didn't put me off normal cigarettes, but I love my current pv and it gives me everything I need at the moment, good vapour and throat hit. I still find it strange when I dont need to open the window and get close it when I vape like I used to with normal cigarettes, and then use up an entire can of air freshner to get rid of that horrible smell.

15. bunniee

bunniee Full Member

May 18, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I really enjoy being able to vape with my morning cup of coffee or tea. I never smoked in my apartment, so my first cigarette of the day was usually when I was driving to work. Oh and I like that my car doesn't reek of cigarette smoke anymore!

16. Robby

Robby Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Hamlin, PA
    I was just thinking about this on my way to work today. I found myself drinking my coffee and thinking about how many cigs i used to smoke between first waking up and then gettting to work. I realized i vape waaay less than what i used to smoke and i do vape alot. Gotta have that stronger flavor with alot of TH with my morning coffee like some 24mg ry4. But i usually take a few big puffs every 15-20 mins compared to an almost constant cig in the morning. Only breaks i would take from a cig in the morning is when i went into the store to get my supplies for the day(another coffee, gas and snacks) and since i got another coffee i needed to smoke more cigs with it on my way to work of course:^) Man im so glad i found Ecigs

17. my4jewels

my4jewels Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    I used to look forward to my coffee and cig in the morning, just like everyone here. I really looked forward having my coffee, and I HAD to have my ciggie, haven't enjoyed smoking for a long time. Felt like failure every morning because I couldn't kick the habit.

Now my coffee and vaping some French toast or maple cinnamon bun, and knowing I'm so much healthier for it, is indescribably wonderful.

18. nicadd

nicadd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2010
    Germany
    I find myself drinking more coffee now that I'm vaping - it, like everything else, simply tastes better than back in my chain smoking days.

19. wickedartglass

wickedartglass Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2011
    Missouri
    I stopped drinking coffee yrs ago and now only drink decaf on a really cold day.
    But I like to vape a good coffee flavor.
    So I guess you could say I vape my coffee now lol.
    But I do remember that craving for a cig with a cup of coffee every morning.
    An I would think that vaping with a cup would be just as good.

20. Eclipsed1770

Eclipsed1770 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    South Carolina
    I usually vape a cappuccino while I drink my morning regular coffee. Makes me feel like I'm having a more expensive cappuccino instead of regular cheap coffee. I'll have to get some blueberry muffin or cinnibun juice and try that with the morning coffee next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.