The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-Cig and SC News

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Doctor Vapor, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    I’ve done a couple of things that will keep us all up to date on both E-Cig news and SC news. I’ve added two RSS News Feeds to the “SC Meet Info” website. Between these two sources, we should be alerted should something come up in the SC Legislature that we need to address. (Doctor Vapor) This website will remain up to promote future Meets and act as an information source for SC Vapers so feel free to visit often to check up on news and events that effects us all. (Both Fun Events and Otherwise)

Offline, I am also monitoring several other health related RSS feeds and if I pick something up there I’ll be sure to do a call to arms here on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.