e-cig arsenal and Boge Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I saw a couple of people here on ECF who, just like myself, were curious about the new Boge kid on the block, E-Cig Arsenal. Those prices! God, were they too good to be true??

Being a fairly green little newbie (I've been vaping since October of last year) I'd been wanting one of those pretty Boge Leo's! My best friend has one and loves the thing. We even LIKE the fancy jewel cap! But everywhere I looked, Boge Leo starter kits were around 60-70 bucks. If I bought one and hated it, it was too much money to just kiss off. I had my Joye Mega eGo and my 280 mah 510. Good enough.

So, when I saw E-Cig Arsenal and their 28.00 kits and then the 18.00 Economy starter kit, first I got happy! Then, I started reading on ECF how the old Boge Leos had unsealed batteries and I got nervous. I thought about how much of a klutz I can be when filling a cartomizer. (Note: I will NOT use a syringe. Hang it up. I just won't.)

But, brain says, I'll be careful! Won't LET that carto leak! and I WANT THAT LEO! For eighteen bucks, I figured I'd give it a shot. Off went my first order to E-Cig Arsenal this past Friday.

In came my Boge Leo today. Battery IS sealed. (Phew!) Patiently loaded up a carto of Vaporbomb's Hazelnut+Mutt's Fire and Ice screwed it into the battery and promptly went straight to vaping heaven. Flavor and TH are better than on my 650 mah eGo, and the vapor, on initial exhale, is so thick I can't see through it!

Instructions came with an E-Cig Arsenal business card attached that has a discount code that works for EVERY order. A handwritten thank you note from Michele. And a beautifully bubble-wrapped Leo complete with one carto and a charger. Shipped from Jersey to Ohio in two days, not counting Sunday and President's Day. I logged back in tonight and bought four more XL Leo carts for my new toy!

Excellent service, excellent product. If you're thinking about getting a Boge, try E-Cig Arsenal first. They've run out of the black and wood grain batteries, but I'm hoping when the Boge Leo tanks come in (coming soon!), they'll restock on these locking, 800 mah batteries.

Michele, if you're reading this, Thanks! You made my week!!
:headbang:

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread