E-cig ashtray replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
What I use instead of an ashtray is this:

DSC04208.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

Its an idea from YouTube that I got for storing my make-up brushes neatly on my bathroom counter... I found myself stashing my e-cig with my brushes while putting on my make-up and had extra on hand so now I have them where I would normally have ashtrays so I don't lose my e-cig in the bed or sofa :)

You can get the containers and rocks to go in them at pretty much any crafts store... You tube has lots of videos for different looks with different containers and rocks - look for make-up brush storage though LOL

Rita

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Hi Rita,

Do you, or anyone else, find that the polished rocks scratch the finish on the ecigs at all?

Thanks!

No scratches yet... The rocks are very loosely packed in there so it isn't like I have to shove the e-cig in or anything.

I use the same thing on my bathroom counter for make-up brushes. Some of them are more expensive than an e-cig and they have paint over wood. Have yet to scratch any of them up either.

Hope that helps!

Rita

starsflashgordon

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Iowa, USA
I like the look of the rocks in the glass, but I have dogs that think carts are chewies, so I have a couple of metal cases, like you can buy at some sites especially for e-cigs, and always keep the carts and e-cig I'm using in it, opened like a book while I'm vaping...but, when I leave the room and the e-cig, I close the case...the dogs are after those carts...probably like a little kid would be. I did this because I turned my head away from my computer, and my doxie managed to get ahold of a cart and chew it up. Thank goodness it was empty, but better safe than sorry if you have kids or critters around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread