e-cig.com liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awhile back before I discovered this site, I put in an order at e-cig.com, a supplier out of China. (I've since discovered a few suppliers much closer to home... live and learn.)

My shipment of 7 small bottles of various flavors arrived yesterday, so figured I'd share my experience.

Shipping
The package itself took about 20 calendar days to arrive. Not terrible, given that it was a China -> USA shipment -- I've heard stories of it taking much longer.

Packaging
The mode of packaging itself left a lot be desired. Each bottle was packed in a thin cardboard box, and the lot of them were shipped in a regular bubble envelope. One bottle ended up with a leak, spilling more than half of its 8ml contents throughout the package. I'd expect more for an overseas shipment.

Taste/quality

The liquids were all quite a bit more viscous than I'm used to (been smoking mostly JC lately). They all produced a good amount of vapor. As far as taste, here are my impressions:

1. Regular/24mg: Starts OK, then... ew. Some kind of nasty, sort of plastic/chemical taste. Sort of reminds me of the taste of mold.
2. Flue-cured/16mg: Virtually the same as Regular.
3. Marlboro/16mg: Again, very similar to the other two.
4. Coffee/16mg: This was the one that leaked. I can't help but wonder if somehow that helped it. It tasted faintly of coffee, with only a hint of the funk that ruled the first three listed.
5. Vanilla/16mg: Kind of a mild sweet taste right as I inhale. I'm not sure I tasted any vanilla, but again there was less of the bad flavor.
6. Chocolate/16mg: Remember how when you were a kid, there were two main flavors of ice cream, vanilla and chocolate, and they were like complete opposites in your head: diametrically opposed? (Ok, maybe that was just me.) Not so at e-cig.com. Pretty much the same as vanilla.
7. "Tasteless"/16mg: Ah, mystery solved. This is anything but flavorless. It's chock full of flavor -- the same moldy, dead ant taste as all the others.

All in all, very disappointing. I can now fully appreciate the other e-liquids I've been smoking.

My take: Skip it.

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
Want your head to swim? This s#%@! IS dangerous. Click on certificates and see what is listed as they're ingredients. Then, Dr. Han invented the words is so glorified and all it is is words. I did wiki on e-cigs and it says Runyan is the one who is accredited for starting the pipe.

Anyone know anything more?

I don't keep tracks of these posts and don't know how other than clicking on email updates and then I get 20 postings a day. Please feel free to leave me a private message.

Thanks!;)

danielchen

Moved On
Dec 24, 2008
China
www.jsbeline.en.alibaba.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

danielchen

Moved On
Dec 24, 2008
China
www.jsbeline.en.alibaba.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
:):):):):):)Hello Sir , i am from China , i know e-cigarette

yes ,it's popular ,and it has different certifications .

but i dont' smoke ..hehe

danielchen,
:D:D I do hope that was a hehe in my favor comment.:D:D

8-oWe can all save our lives from carcinogens in cigarettes and die from vaping additive ingredients in e-cigs.8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread