broken links slap_puter2.gif

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Here in AZ, most people between 15-99 can purchase E-Cig.
Of course, I wouldn't sell to a minor unless he/she truly smokes and has parental approval.........
But, I don't have a store so I don't have any legal worries if a parent comes after me...
Arizona Code: 13-3622. Furnishing of tobacco to minor; minor accepting or receiving tobacco; classification

A person who knowingly sells, gives or furnishes cigars, cigarettes or cigarette papers, smoking or chewing tobacco, to a minor, and a minor who buys, or has in his possession or knowingly accepts or receives from any person, cigars, cigarettes or cigarette papers, smoking or chewing tobacco of any kind, is guilty of a petty offense.

I'm not sure of the status of e-liquid in Arizona, you might want to rethink your attitude. (Especially in Maricopa County) Most states make for a pretty hefty fine -- Arizona seems to be lenient, last I checked the fine was only a maximum of $500

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Here in AZ, most people between 15-99 can purchase E-Cig.
Of course, I wouldn't sell to a minor unless he/she truly smokes and has parental approval.........
But, I don't have a store so I don't have any legal worries if a parent comes after me...

Ive been to a B& M Store in Tuscon and its 18 or older pulse think about it dude a 15 year old has no business smoking or vaping yes some probably do both but I personally would solve the problem with a black eye if someone was selling my daughter smokes or eliquid when she was 15.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
I'm not sure of the status of e-liquid in Arizona, you might want to rethink your attitude. (Especially in Maricopa County) Most states make for a pretty hefty fine -- Arizona seems to be lenient, last I checked the fine was only a maximum of $500

Really?
Last I looked, e cigs could be sold to minors but Arizona was planning a law on age restriction.
Not meaning to give false information.

What do you mean by "your attitude"?
Was I being rude or obnoxious?

Last edited:

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
Ive been to a B& M Store in Tuscon and its 18 or older pulse think about it dude a 15 year old has no business smoking or vaping yes some probably do both but I personally would solve the problem with a black eye if someone was selling my daughter smokes or eliquid when she was 15.

Punching someone is a bad idea, they would sue YOUR ... instantly.
Plus, they may not have had any idea said daughter was under 18.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Punching someone is a bad idea, they would sue YOUR ... instantly.
Plus, they may not have had any idea said daughter was under 18.

To bad they should of checked! I have no mercy for people who put greed in front of peoples well being. It takes 30 seconds to check an ID. Ive been thrown in the pokey more than once for making a rash decision. Its no big deal. What are they going to sue for? a black eye? You are out of touch with reality and watch to much tv. I chose to believe a man can still be a man and not have to hide behind lawyers and such to handle his affairs. I know my way of thinking is getting out dated but it dose'nt seem like the world is better off for it.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
To bad they should of checked! I have no mercy for people who put greed in front of peoples well being. It takes 30 seconds to check an ID. Ive been thrown in the pokey more than once for making a rash decision. Its no big deal. What are they going to sue for? a black eye? You are out of touch with reality and watch to much tv. I chose to believe a man can still be a man and not have to hide behind lawyers and such to handle his affairs. I know my way of thinking is getting out dated but it dose'nt seem like the world is better off for it.
Who knows?
Everyone who can, will sue someone for something.
That's the normal jackass.
But I would at least get the cops involved, and **** him over. Let him lose his store.
Much better than having you get arrested.
Anyways, this thread is getting far too off topic.
VENDING machines....
Didn't need to get this thread off topic so much.

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Who knows?
Everyone who can, will sue someone for something.
That's the normal jackass.
But I would at least get the cops involved, and **** him over. Let him lose his store.
Much better than having you get arrested.
Anyways, this thread is getting far too off topic.
VENDING machines....
Didn't need to get this thread off topic so much.
I was just coming back to say the same thing;-) If if was a fifth wed all be drunk! At any rate if they could figure out a way around the age laws that was suitable It is a good Idea they could have several vendors in one machine.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
I was just coming back to say the same thing;-) If if was a fifth wed all be drunk! At any rate if they could figure out a way around the age laws that was suitable It is a good Idea they could have several vendors in one machine.

It's pretty safe to say that you need to be 18 to have a credit card, so, they should just accept cards.
Maybe even set up a PIN.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
It's pretty safe to say that you need to be 18 to have a credit card, so, they should just accept cards.
Maybe even set up a PIN.
That could work have a prevarication for age and set up a pin number. Send in a copy of your DL with the number blacked out. Id do it. Plus it makes juice more available so more smokers will quit they could sell attys and carts also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread