E-cig flavors marketed towards children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
They aren't marketed towards children, they're marketed towards people with TONGUES.

So true. What, are adults only allowed to enjoy the taste of sawdust and tires? What the hell?

My dad is almost 60. Snickerdoodle-flavored e-juice is what got him to really try vaping, and he's a total chocolate fiend as well.

I'm 21, and I was the one who wouldn't try anything but tobacco for my first few weeks of vaping.

What manner of absurd drivel is this? I don't even *understand* half the arguments the FDA is making for banning e-cigs. They just don't make any sense in *reality.*

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I wish I could remember which ECF member it was and what they posted, but it was something like "That's right! Adults only like the taste of Kerosene and Moth Balls!" or something like that. The reason that flavors are so big in the E-Cig world is that most of us are getting our sense of taste back for the first time in years. DUH!

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I expect every "hard" cider/lemonade, flavored vodka, schnapps, gummy vitamins, cherry flavored cough syrup,etc will be removed from store shelves, right? Junior might get them.

I'm 32 and just enjoyed a bowl of Booberry, yea adults hate flavored things. /s

I just killed a box of Cap'n Crunch about a week ago. Haven't had that in ages. And it was delicious.

I think I'll go eat some charcoal now, so I can feel grown up.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I believe that every one of those members need to vape a good round of their favorite flavor (without nic) just so they know what the heck they are saying. My daugher (21) loves it that I quit analogs. She has no more interest in smoking it now then she did when they first came out. She even hounded me since she was little to stop. I just don't get the FDA. Wait.....yes I do. Big tobacco companies are lining their pockets to ban them. It's always about money. If a person stops analogs, tobacco companies lose, doctors lose, hospitals lose, etc. etc. etc.....More money in my pocket to buy more ecig stuff with...YEAH!

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I expect every "hard" cider/lemonade, flavored vodka, schnapps, gummy vitamins, cherry flavored cough syrup,etc will be removed from store shelves, right? Junior might get them.

I'm 32 and just enjoyed a bowl of Booberry, yea adults hate flavored things. /s

It just hit me after reading your post - to keep the flavors we love and to also prove they are not marketing them in children flavors - we need to ask vendors to rename the same flavors after cocktails - you know names like:
Frangelico and Thatcher's Dark Chocolate Liqueur
Amaretto And Cream
Apple Coconut Sour
Hard apple cider
Berry Chocolate Martini
Orange Vodka
Watermelon Shooter
Strawberry vodka martini
Purple Cocktail
Peach Martini etc.

Now the above are obliviously 'adult' flavors

JeffTM

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Chatsworth, CA
It just hit me after reading your post - to keep the flavors we love and to also prove they are not marketing them in children flavors - we need to ask vendors to rename the same flavors after cocktails - you know names like:
Frangelico and Thatcher's Dark Chocolate Liqueur
Amaretto And Cream
Apple Coconut Sour
Hard apple cider
Berry Chocolate Martini
Orange Vodka
Watermelon Shooter
Strawberry vodka martini
Purple Cocktail
Peach Martini etc.

Now the above are obliviously 'adult' flavors

Not sure if you're being serious or not... but it's actually not a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread