The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-Cig junkie carrying case

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Oklahoma, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jvapor

jvapor Moved On

Aug 11, 2009
    Alaska
    My wife uses a Mary Kay Bag. This bag is currently holding Six complete starter kits with charger, Scissors, Tweezers, 15 packs of carts, 42 15ml bottles of e-liquid, 30 empty bottles, 15 bottles of Lorann, 7 droppers, 3 syringes, 50ml bottle of distiled water, 50 ml bottle PG, and a 50 ml bottle of glycerin. This case is nuts. She even takes it to work with her every day. Its only about the size of a purse when folded up but its 3 ft. long unfolded.
    I put an 801 next to it folded up.

2. HaploVoss

HaploVoss Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Rogersville, MO - USA
    Holy... Friggin... CRAP! LOL!

3. ProfessorDaffy

ProfessorDaffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Acme Looniversity
    Try to find 6mm, there's less work involved! I made a case for my friend using foam and an Altoid's tin. The altoids box was thick enough to be able to fit a 10ml bottle. I was going to make one out of a camel tin, but it was too thin for a regular bottle, but the 3ml would have worked just fine. Only now that I have 3ml bottles she won't give up her Altoid's Tin! Here's a hint, if you can't find thick enough sheets see if the have the foam door hangers. I picked up a pack of those for a buck and they were about 6mm thick.

[​IMG]
    They're hinged and really slick design. You can always give the cigarettes to a friend!

--Prof Daffy

4. ProfessorDaffy

ProfessorDaffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Acme Looniversity
    I've seen Walgreens that weren't that well stocked! She probable takes an hour long break just to decide which of the 42 bottles of e-juice to pick next! My co-workers can't remember to bring their juice or chargers half the time.

--Prof Daffy

5. catwoman19

catwoman19 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Orlando
    Hey, that is too cool, where do you get your hands on a mary kay bag? :p

6. baby driver

baby driver Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2009
    Sunny CA
  7. geeker

geeker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Neither here nor there
  8. PatrickGliem

PatrickGliem Full Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Nhale has a case available. Maybe check out the site or send a PM to DrewsWorld!

9. ecatrina
    This message by ecatrina has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 10, 2010, Reason: Think it's spam.
    Jan 10, 2010
  10. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Thanks for the pic. I am all over this one. Perfect for what I'm looking for. Need the zippers to keep attys from falling out all over. I have to have at least 8 w/me at all times

11. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Great bag, can put the diabetic case right inside along w/couple batt chargers

12. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
  13. ToneLic

ToneLic Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    NY
    I DID THE SAME THING! did this come from a "mens grooming kit?" I got one for christmas and havent touched anything but the case hahah.

14. Illustrated_Man

Illustrated_Man Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    Rochester, NY
  15. loden813

loden813 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2011
    tampa, fl
    Love the dart case!

16. Klaus

Klaus Full Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Denver, NC
    I got one of the cases from zigcig it works good but its a little skinny for more than just cartos and batteries. Then i downsized to a case logic usb thumb drive case and i love it.

17. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Here are a couple ideas for carrying cases: It is a 2 part video. Be sure to catch the continuing vid.

18. my2heartboys

my2heartboys Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    Something cheap would be a pouch made to carry game boy DS's. They have two main zippered pouches. I use one to carry batteries in and the other to carry my juices in. Works great and since my DS broke, I had this hanging around the house anyway.

Anne

19. Worf

Worf Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2011
    Bethlehem, PA
    Those dart cases are the bomb

20. robblundberg

robblundberg Moved On

Oct 12, 2011
    Moline,IL
    this is exactly what i'm looking for

Thread Status: