E-Cig Sales on FIRE!!!! (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
That's enough to make even the Fox News Haterz happy.

It shouldn't be surprising that Fox would put this out. Fox is allegedly conservative which is allegedly republican. All the others are allegedly liberal which is allegedly democrat. Unless something has changed, I've only seen democrats trying to restrict, ban or tax the bejeesus out of ecigs.

I don't care where it comes from, anyone that promotes a safer alternative to the coffin nails I pounded for years by allowing the truth to be spoken is doing at least one thing right. The fact they approached this from a business angle is the best part to me.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It shouldn't be surprising that Fox would put this out. Fox is allegedly conservative which is allegedly republican. All the others are allegedly liberal which is allegedly democrat. Unless something has changed, I've only seen democrats trying to restrict, ban or tax the bejeesus out of ecigs.

I don't care where it comes from, anyone that promotes a safer alternative to the coffin nails I pounded for years by allowing the truth to be spoken is doing at least one thing right. The fact they approached this from a business angle is the best part to me.

Of course, their platform is regulation. Regulation = taxes. Those taxes rarely fund the regulation, they just go to build more government. It's called job security ;)

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
That was pure win. I like the fact they didn't just show cigalikes. She wasn't nervous and answered right away I love it.

Agreed. I think every media piece has always focused on the cig-a-like batts, and typically showing 18-somethings (with the occasional pensioner) using them. I like the fact that they had mods and the people walking into the store weren't high-school kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread