E-Cig shipped my 8ml bottles by express!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I ordered an e-pack and a few bottles of e-liquid, and forgot to change the shipping option from express to ground. I was expecting to hear about shipping delays, or be told my shipping was being rebated, but no. It shipped yesterday, and I already have it today!! :D

The E-Pak, BTW, isn't worth it. THe cig doesn't seem to work at all.

baconbits

May 25, 2008
leaford said:
baconbits said:
I ordered some bottles express just 2 days ago.
I didn't know it was better to do ground. I hope they come.

Supposedly, due to olympic security, E-Cig isn't allowed to ship their bottles by air, which rules out express shipping. Whoops. ;)

If they send it ground i won't even care that I had to pay more.
i'll be happy.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
leaford said:
I ordered an e-pack and a few bottles of e-liquid, and forgot to change the shipping option from express to ground. I was expecting to hear about shipping delays, or be told my shipping was being rebated, but no. It shipped yesterday, and I already have it today!! :D

The E-Pak, BTW, isn't worth it. THe cig doesn't seem to work at all.

having tried the e-cig minis i didnt think the e-pack mini would work.. which is a shame because its a bloody good idea..

my pipes got sent back.. shipped tnt.. they got sent out again without the liquid bottles and got customs inspected then released.. it seems they are checking.. both customs and shippers..

the two small liquid bottles are coming by china post registered parcel.. which must involve airplanes but the rules dont seem as keen..

29 May 2008 22:31 Pudong International Airport Released From Customs
29 May 2008 21:56 Pudong International Airport Consignment Received At Transit Point
29 May 2008 10:05 Pudong International Airport Delayed Export Due To Customs Inspection

trog

ps.. the original shipping date.. Date: 5/22/2008.. as yet they are still in china or on a plane.. i hope the latter.. he he

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Yeah the E-Pack is a great idea, but poor execution. The cigarette isn't the same as their mini, or any other existing model. It's one piece, battery and atomizer together, with a short cartridge. The LED lights up, so it's charging correctly, but all I can get is a very tiny amount of smoke, and a few drops of liquid on the lips. Ick.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
leaford said:
Yeah the E-Pack is a great idea, but poor execution. The cigarette isn't the same as their mini, or any other existing model. It's one piece, battery and atomizer together, with a short cartridge. The LED lights up, so it's charging correctly, but all I can get is a very tiny amount of smoke, and a few drops of liquid on the lips. Ick.

i ask them a while back what size battery the cig piece had.. they said a 120 mah.. not enough in my opinion.. the liquid in the mouth is down to the silly short cart they now use with the mini as well..

and just like their mini the atomizer seems not to produce a enough smoke for some reason....

i think they have tried to make the thing too small.. the main battery is 1250 mah.. being as you can get an AA sized 2500 mah its silly to me..

i would buy one if i thought they would work.. yours is the first user comment i have seen.. pretty much what i expected.. he he

a bigger version with a cig that works with some spare carts and a little top up bottle would be spot on.. shame the first one dosnt.. he he

i am also glad i never risk buyng one.. i nearly did but their mini cig put me off..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread