E-cigar bling 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Buying of heavensgifts the e-cigar bling we thought they were cheap because the item was discontinued!
but this doesn't seem to be the case on the ruyan china website...
silverset.jpg

RUYAN 2008 : Ruyan,Electronic Cigarette,E-Cigarette,China Wholesale Retail, Manufacturer, International exporter, supplier,ruyan, electronic cigarette, e-cigarette,e-cigar,e-zigarette, elektrische zigarette,Store eCigarettes.com
Which is great news for buying new atomizers and carts !

Last edited:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
shame they dont sell e-cigs. free postage.
At least I have found a cheap e-cig battery And only $30 postage.

RUYAN E-Cigarette Battery
[E-Cigarette Battery]

$76.00

Are thay having a laugh?????????

That's why we buy else where ice .what do you want the deal extreme batts if i remember right you don't have a e-cigar do you?

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
That's why we buy else where ice .what do you want the deal extreme batts if i remember right you don't have a e-cigar do you?

I am looking at getting one the idea of a e-cig or e-cigar with normal batteries sounds well cool I have about 5 chargers and loads of rechargeable pen batteries. FOR ALL MY TOYS/gadgets.

I dont want to spend over £20 and I want it so I can use e-liquid.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I am looking at getting one the idea of a e-cig or e-cigar with normal batteries sounds well cool I have about 5 chargers and loads of rechargeable pen batteries. FOR ALL MY TOYS/gadgets.

I dont want to spend over £20 and I want it so I can use e-liquid.
using E-juice in an ruyan e-cigar ruins the atomizer

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
What about refilling the cartridges? I thought these thigns could be refilled, no? I'd think it'd be alright refilling with Ruyan or Janty eliquid?

Ive talked to a few ruyan cigar owners who say as soon as you use e-liquid the cigars performance diminishes!
so best to keep with the ruyan carts doesnt surprise me because the ruyan liquid is like no other IMO!
As for cart life its about 1 and half carts per day for most !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread