Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Unfortunately, the EU/UK are both poised to follow in the direction our country is headed... They too, are unfortunately poised to issue a complete and total BAN on electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizer devices, and pre-mixed nicotine product, with and without flavoring(s) added. There is talk of an outright BAN in the US (with other countries to follow suit immediately there-after) and there is talk of keeping "cig-alike" batteries, chargers, and atomizer sizes, LEGAL for sale, but regulated to the point where only the big tobacco corporations would have enough power/$$ to OWN/RUN a cig-alike brand. Complete and total BS! COMPLETE, and TOTAL... BS... Unfortunately. :'( We are in deep right now, and the US is setting the example 4 the rest of the world. IF our country bans our mods/juice-BOTTLES, and only allows overpriced/taxed, pre-filled cartomizers... the price of vaping will be FAR too expensive for ANY of us to fit into our government's mold. I cannot afford the cheap products we import and the cheap joose we can buy on the open market as it is, as long as I am unable to work... and if I have to start paying 20 bucks for a 5 pack of HALF-FILLED, stood-in-a-warehouse-for-5-MONTHS, HALF DRIED-UP cartomizers... It'd be impossible...

Alll we can do is join and spread the word of CASAA and the rest of our battle armies, fighting to keep our hobby legal, around..

Reactions: KrausAldo

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
No, they don't wanna ban it. So they say. The just wanna regulate it a bit. So they say.
Is a bit like the foreign trade regs. First sentence it says that tansfer of goods, services and finances is generally free, except when..
..followed by about 600 pages fine print with 'exceptions'.

BG, BT and BP protecting their turf.

EU regulators feeding from the same trough as FDA regulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread