E cigarette dangerous more than Tobacco 15×

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird0001

Dec 28, 2016
BLT online plublisher in Thailand told everyone "Electronic Cigarette dangerous more than tobacco 15×".
They no research but can present to everyone.
In Thailand e cigarette is illegal.
Ministry of Public health told everyone e-cigarette dangerous more than tobacco.
They anti e cigarette.
Because Government is owner tobacco factory.
What did you think?

Attachments

• 2017-01-19 10.33.58.jpg
    2017-01-19 10.33.58.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
BLT online plublisher in Thailand told everyone "Electronic Cigarette dangerous more than Tobacco 15×".
They no research but can present to everyone.
In Thailand e cigarette is illegal.
Ministry of Public health told everyone e-cigarette dangerous more than Tobacco.
They oppose e cigarette by fair means or foul.
Because Government is owner Tobacco factory.
What did you think?
Well vaping was tested by the Royal College of Physicians, and they determined vaping was 95% less harmful than cigarettes.

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
meanwhile in indonesia, (i bet) more than 50% of its population are smokers that (i bet again) burn at least a pack a day of analog.

because peoples only need to pay approx usd1.5 for each pack of local analog AND personal vaporizers are mostly quite expensive (approx usd50 for a kit of istick pico, serpent mini and a decent 18650, i just bought a kit a few days ago. and a local liquid cost approx usd10/30ml bottle)

yes analog's tax are still a major income for our government but the probability that they would "lost" their tax money because peoples switch to digital is next to nothing. only a small fraction of smokers switched, and vapers only exist in big cities. government won't "feel" the lost until like next decade or so

by that time, i do hope the vaping community in the europe and us will get full support from their respected government, so a government in the 3rd world country like mine (that TENDS to adopt whatever policy us & eur govt run in the west side of the globe) will support vapers too.

(this post contain a lot of sarcasm to the fact that no government currently TRULY support vaping community and will likely stay so for ever until the vaping communities are able to switch their activity from taking profit to supporting and helping people to stay away from analog)

just my opinion btw, #vapeon vapers and remember always to #vaperesponsibly and
#knowwhatyouvape

Sent using Tapatalk while vaping ★彡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread